Naughty or Nice...?

Paula' date=' to change the subject abit, how do you quote from more than one person?

I asked this in the help section and Pete said it was a problem he knew about, but you seem to be able to do it ok?

Cheers hun :) [/quote']

The way i do it Pittuf is i quote the first one and then reply and right click and copy it and then go back and quote the next one and paste the first on the reply to......works for me... :P no worries its easy when u have done it a few times... oooerrrrrrr :D sorry it is only 9am.....lol

to get back to the subject. the sig is cool' date=' altho i preferred your old one. showed more of your thingy off. ;)

the VR that is, lol.[/quote']

lmao.....Yes i know what your saying , im working on another one which shows off my vr more and its up 2 date look..... 8o) ....just fancied a change thats all... :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and its me who keeps flashing the torch at him as its spoiling my view! you really must pull that blind down more! ooo' date=' errr, sorry, wrong thread, wrong forum! [/quote']

Dubloke~ you crack me up..... lmao......you lot really are a top bunch.... 8o)

Why dont you both work 2gether on it then, Oh i will re-fraize that...what i ment to say was.....Awwwww bugger it just pass me the step ladder so i can climb out of this huge hole i have dug myself into.....lmao :P:D

im not adrian im the wife tracey.....my point is paulas starting to irritate big time, tits out and flirting.the girl must need reassuring all the time.vr6 is the subject,like i said gerin ya basket. tracey drafz

lol well you dont have to read it do you, cant see my tits out anywhere in any pics??? B) and its all about having a laugh on here is it not(well not for you it seems) theres no harm done everyone knows its a laugh and thats that so whats your problem...?...yes VR is the subject but we arent all that boring thats all we talk about.....we arnt all dull nerds that just live for cars.......

if anyone else has a problem with us lot having a laugh on here then please say so....... and i will stop trying to be friendly and keep the forum lively :| and will only talk about VR related stuff...!!!!!

im not adrian im the wife tracey.....my point is paulas starting to irritate big time' date=' tits out and flirting.the girl must need reassuring all the time.vr6 is the subject,like i said gerin ya basket. tracey drafz[/quote']

woah easy girls!

Tracey in the general section of the forum its not just about VR6s, as the name suggests any subject is up for discussion and in this particular thread its Paulas sig... obviously that doesnt interest you as much as it does all the other sad pervs on here :D but lets keep it friendly eh ;)

its all cool,nay bother.i just got abit pi**ed off with everything that got said relating back to vwmadgirl n the way she looks.cheese rings a bell and we dont always want smut every sentence.cheers tracey drafz.

Guest Olly_K

i'm with justin. if the "sad pervs" want to drool over a little bit of flesh (cos that's all it seems to be) then let them. She's single, their single (hopefully) and a bit of flirting never hurt anybody.

i'm with justin. if the "sad pervs" want to drool over a little bit of flesh (cos that's all it seems to be) then let them. She's single' date=' their single (hopefully) and a bit of flirting never hurt anybody.[/quote']

Less of the perv Olly...err I mean less of the sad Olly, oh what the hell, I guess your right :P:P

Guest Olly_K
well it got me a slap off my g/f last nite' date=' lol. so it does hurt. spose she had reason tho.[/quote']

not suprised with comments like :

to get back to the subject. the sig is cool' date=' altho i preferred your old one. showed more of your thingy off. [/quote']

and

gd gd. it would get boring if we only ever had one pic of you to stare at. not that i stare or anything.... i aint a stalker.... i gotta go.

and

obviously not a bloke going from that side profile picture of you in the mugshots thread. cos blokes that thin dont have big chests' date=' lol[/quote']