GTI International 2006 17-18 June - PICS PAGE 9 ONWARDS!

Right time to crack on organising this event

Can I have names down and which days you are attending inters 2006.

Space is unmlimited but obviously I need numbers before the evenbt so i can book our huge plot :P;) !

GTI International is being held at Bruntingthorpe all information for Prices Camping etc can be found here http://www.autometrix.co.uk/html/gti2006/

On site camping is not available there is a campsite in the GTi Website which is catering for this event. I have been in contact with the organisers of inters and they have confirmed that the problem with the campsite and that cars would be in one field and tents in the other has been resolved and you are now able to camp with you beloved's https://sslrelay.com/www.lutterwortheventservices.co.uk/sess/utn;jsessionid=154433bf0498e20/shopdata/index.shopscript :P

Saturday

1 craggsy **

2 dlea **

3 Vrsick **

4 The Goth **

5 Antera309 **

6 feltch racing **

7 Ingham **

8 Petervr6 **

9 SamVR6 **

10 VR6ABSY **

11 Dub Luva **

12 EarwigVR6 **

13 jezmon **

14 Cadguy **

Sunday

1 APD **

2 SankysVR6 **

3 Spindat-dub **

4 dlea **

5 Vrsick **

6 The Goth **

7 blondie **

8 G8 PMH **

9 feltch racing **

10 Buzzark **

11 RiggsVR6 **

12 SamVR6 **

13 Dub Luva **

14 EarwigVR6 **

15 VR6Rich **

16 HighlineVR6 **

17 Mike G3 **

18 jezmon **

19 vdubgirl **

20 vr6Pete **

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning to attend the show with my son on Sunday.

We're probably going to travel late Saturday afternoon and stay in a hotel that night.

Don't know if you want my car actually at the stand or not? I'd probably have to clean it* if you do but it's very standard looking so not exactly a crowd puller! !lol

*I'm joking I do intend to clean it before attending, at least once.

Buzzark I've put you down for the Sunday. For Club displays as long as your cars isnt beaten S.h.1,t and looks like its had a heard of elephants running over it as I ask is if you can make the effort to make it look clean and tidy for the club displays :)

Goonersteve I've put you down for both days

It's pretty tidy, just needs a good cleaning and waxing! ;)

We've moving house next week and I get a driveway so I can take a bit more care of it after that. Washing and waxing it currently is too dangerous - people fly down our lane and I've been hit serveral times in the past by wing mirrors.

Should be able to get a few layers of wax on and stonechips done before the show. :D