[poll] I crashed!

Hows about bein' totally rad... and Fitting the "HEART" into a Caddy Van! !alien 8o) :o And havin some real fun blowin' the opposition away?? Just a thought :D

Hope all goes well with the insurance though! ;)

Regards

28v6r

Hows about bein' totally rad... and Fitting the "HEART" into a Caddy Van! !alien 8o) :o And havin some real fun blowin' the opposition away?? Just a thought :D

Regards

28v6r

I considered this actually.. anybody know where I could pick up a flat bed Caddy?

Regards

28v6r

I considered this actually.. anybody know where I could pick up a flat bed Caddy?

Pm me your mobile number mate..

I went a bit too quick (110mph coming out of 3rd).

Thought I was on a nice long stretch of road, but I wasn't.. there was a roundabout just off to the left (right out of view)

Hit the kerbed roundabout at about 50-60mph, through the bushes and got stuck in the mud.

Damage - Front Wheels totalled, Offside Wishbone bent, Roll Bar Linkage broken, Off side Drive shaft bent, Broken Headlight (MK4 ones too), broken Indicator (crystal), some more plastic bits.

It really isn't that bad considering the speed I was going, before I even touched the brakes I knew I wasn't going to stop in time.

My own fault.. but whenever you plant your foot to the floor you are taking risks.. this time I came a cropper!

sorry to hear that man, u just gave me a nasty image.. is the roof dinked?. i.e. can u salvage the motor? might be an idea to fix it and return the car to standard taking the charger and other goodies off. sell it and start again. maybe with an r32 engine, 6 speed box or 1.8t in a mk2.

Think I'm gonna just pop it all back together for the short term and keep an eye out for a cheap, high mileage cabby.

Also looked at an Audi Coupe Quattro but I dunno if the engine'll fit..

[ Edited Fri May 14 2004, 02:59PM ]

110 in 3rd? Ive never been anywhere near that lol!!! then again mines totally std... Pain in the c0ck eh mate? Ah well, as me mam always says - these things happen for a reason, maybe you're gonna win the lottery and buy a fookin ferrari!