The time has come to replace my exhaust....

i have been told that mongoose exhausts are good....although i do like the look of remus exhausts....

is ther anything thats better than the rest or are they all much of a much.....what have you lot got??????????????

i went for the scorpion dual boxer cat back. sounds nice, projects the vr's grunt through the exhaust so it doesnt sound boy racerish. only problem is ive found the tip to tarnish quite quickly, but i polish with simoniz chrome polish weekly, so can hardly tell realy. id look into getting an exhaust that suits the look of your car, as performance and sound can vary between vehicles. so its a case of get what your given. lol.

I recomend Jetex (got to be different) :D

stear well clear of magnex & scorpian.....

My second choise would be miltec. Fitted one to a friends R32, and was Really impressed...

( or should i say jealous!!) :(

[blockquote]stear well clear of magnex & scorpian.....[/blockquote]

whats up with scorpian like? as i said, mines decent quality, not too loud, and only problem is the tinting on the tips. which is ok if u clean em every now and then with some chrome polish.

I recomend Jetex (got to be different) :D

stear well clear of magnex & scorpian.....

My second choise would be miltec. Fitted one to a friends R32' date=' and was Really impressed...

( or should i say jealous!!) :( [/quote']

whats up with magnex :? ?! ...ive only got a bb but still no prob's imo :)

ooops... didn`t meen to upset anyone!! :?

i just ment that the scorpian systems iv`e worked with tend to get really loud after a year or so..

Magnex tend to be the same, but ive fitted 4 reasently and all have tended to fit poorly. They seem to have changed the design, and when i contacted the supplier, they informed me that they had changed the design yet again because of this fault, but wont do anything about the fitted item`s..

Not impressed.. they used to be good, but gone off them now.

The jetex is a nice deep note, which suit`s the VR, not a boy racer Saxo loud..

and the quality and fit is very impressive. Highly recomended.

:)

question on the powerflow tips..... did they weld all the way around the tips or just in places?? i got the boxter oval' date=' and its mig/tig welded in spots. :([/quote']

when they did mine they welded it all the way round. you should go back to them and get them to do it again.

I've got a miltek & it's great. Deep rumble at idle' date=' not much louder than standard up to 3000rpm but after that it lets all the ava go boy racers thet it's not a gti your driving.

Nice oval tailpipe too. lol :D [/quote']

How much are where did you get it?

ooohh can of worms!!! my boyf has got a scorpion and isn't entirely happy with it......some people have said that because remus are heavy the exhaust rubbers keep breaking..but some people haven't had any probs....i'll probably have a look into a powerflow first....