ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, guys, no amount of ranting on this forum is going to get you your money back. Do you seriously think Robert is going to suddenly post here saying "ooo you people are so angry, I'd better pay up" ?!?!??

At the end of the day you have all paid this guy money in good faith. What he's done is illegal and you need to seek advice from Trading Standards. Going to the local press would be a good idea too.

maybe worth considering a collection agency guys , a proffessional agent would visit this guy and at least confirm he is still in residence.

have a few mates that have used them and although they cost at least its a confirmation of something being done .sure the greek guys etc could employ a proper regulated agency from greece no problem.

the biggest problem is whether the guy has the money and or assets needed to refund whats owed ,as i said before the bank may own most of the debts and assets so this needs action now before the quque gets any longer

pete

Have any of the guys in the uk started any legel action agains UT to recover mony ?

if so you could get your solictor to do a joint action and split any costs between you? email or PM the greeks if you dont wont it on the forum and pls let them know what you have\doing to recover your mony.

i still have got 1 email from one m8!!!!!!

we from any other place than uk,are desperate!!!!

i certenly am visiting uk in 40 days!!!!

i will gra this as*hole from the neck,and give him the greek way of treating thieves and liars.

people who STEAL from other people are CRIMINALS.

IF HE WAS IN GREECE,he would definitely be in a hospital.