ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

If the guy owes you money, either:

1) Go and get it!

2) Send the Baliffs in

3) Report the guy to the Police and Trading Standards.

It's quite simple!!

If it were me, and someone was having fun spending my £2000 i'd be going straight up there to get it back, every last penny, and i wouldn't be moving from his doorstep until i got the lot.

End of.

You guys need to sort it out, otherwise that monies gone.

right, im not going to go into the circumstances pervailing to this email, since they are quite dire, they involve his wife and her well-being. Wether this is a story to appeal to my sympathy or not, i believe the important thing is the last paragraph of robs email to me today, in response to an email sent earlier this month.

If people cannot and will not allow anymore time then they must either

A) seek a proffesional collection agency or

B) contact the police if they feel it necessary.

I hope you are well

Kindest regards

Robert

i ask that anyone requiring a refund follow his advice, ignoring his personal situation may seem a little lifeless, but as a customer i'm sure you're not interested.

customers feel free to PM me for further information - don't spam me :).

he tried that bolox with the guys from greece, "my baby died" and all that sick shit, that is just wrong and the sign of a deviant man, the bloke has blagged it too many times to still be bulshitting people into believing him! i listen to people telling me bullshit and lies everyday at work so it dont wash with me im afraid, hes a fraudster plain and simple!

Have been watching this thread as probably intently as alot probably have, The end line as far as i would be concerned is no matter what had happened in his personal life if he still had the money in the bank it takes around twenty minutes to sit and write 6-10 cheques to get everybody off his back end of story.

Heartless as it may seem if it is the truth he is telling then he could half his stress and do the sensible thing and pay up.

Sorry if i offend anyone just my views but on the other hand violence doesnt solve these situations no matter how hard it is to restrain yourselfs, you have to do these things through the correct channels do the correct thing and get the proper people to take on the case.

I apologise again if my views offend!

Guys, stick with the matter in hand, no jokes or speculation on miscarriage or suicide, it's not tasteful. If he is lying then he'll get his, if he's not then he's in his own hell right now. Whichever it is, we don't need to stopp to the that level, assuming it's bogus.

It seems to me that he has made some effort to refund some people but obviously not enough. I agree it would ehlp if he came back onto the forum or contacted everyone direct and kept them informed.

Just my opinion and as a concerned member for my fellow members. There seems to be allot of talk when positive action is needed. J5KEX is planning a trip to visit Rob, perhaps you should join him and meet with Rob on peaceful terms.

think to much has been said for him to come back and pit people minds at rest, i mean would you go back onto a fourm after all this slating?....kinda locked in a battle my self some twat at work decided to jump on my bonnet smash my headlights...thought thats all it was but the clips that hold my bonnet felt (the long metal one fell onto the prop doughnut and knackered the takeoff drive and prop, leaking hypoid caugh light ans wrecked the rear engine mount....got the estimates to put right over 2k. now iv been to the cops and still waiting to hear from them, cnt do any thing at work as i have to follow BLOODY procedure.....basically all you guys can do is go around the proper way raise sum paper work and post it to him...then sit back and watch the law do fuck all...until some decides they have had enuf and dose sumin that will shaft everyone concerned......oh guess what then the cops will be intrested as well not in him but the guy who dose sumin about it

my lady had a miscarriage it aint funny!!! sick fuck

agreed mate, your not the only one!

anyway the sick fuck as you put it, is this rob bloke coming up with bullshit dramatic excuses to buy himself time to disapear, if that suicide shit is true thats bad, worst still he wouldnt even get insurance money! which is really bad! sounds like neither of them are very succesfull at anything they try!!!

Any recent posts or news from or on the mazda forum regading him still being active as an "importer"?

Is he still trying to fleece ppl?

It's not my money that he has taken, but i know how i would feel if someone took £100-£2000+ of mine.

Ain't sayin what we have been told is true or not, but as pete h mentioned before, he could well still be on this forum under a different name! And if he is, and its a skank, He's long gone!

My 2 pence (or tuppny, as we say in yorkshire) ?!

Any recent posts or news from or on the mazda forum regading him still being active as an "importer"?

Is he still trying to fleece ppl?

It's not my money that he has taken, but i know how i would feel if someone took £100-£2000+ of mine.

Ain't sayin what we have been told is true or not, but as pete h mentioned before, he could well still be on this forum under a different name! And if he is, and its a skank, He's long gone!

My 2 pence (or tuppny, as we say in yorkshire) ?!

I HAVE HAD AN EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He reakons he's going to be in a position to transfer my money within the week! ?!

i'm off boarding for a week so wont be able to update n e one till i'm back on the 5th, but watch this space..

btw was it wise givinh him my acc & sort code for a "transfer"?????? - having 2nd thoughts now x)

Robert has promised refund my money many times, but nothing has happened. Last Friday got I email from Robert and He promised refund next monday. That was lie. Then he promised refund thursday, but I didn´t get money. Then he promised refund wednesday, but that was lie again.

i keep telling ya jopo, dont believe it, go see him, or get someone in england you trust to get it out of him for you and e-wire it to you.

DON'T FALL FOR THE MONEY BEING TRANSFERED NEXT WEEK BULL - DONT ACCEPT CHEQUES - ----> CASH <----