ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn`t plain sailing though. yeah my car was trashed so supercharger wasn`t required. i think i started the mission of getting funds off him before all this kicked off though.then this thread started half way through.

i managed to squeeze 2300 back out of him. i called, txt`ed and e-mailed daily. every time it was the same bull s**t excuses thats already been said on here. then i finally got a cheque. horray... no... it was a kangeroo cheque--- bouncy bouncy!!! then another load of calls etc then, i finally had enough of the CR£p and said to him if i don`t have a cheque and it clearing in 10 days i`ll be up to his house with some paid friends that would extract the money from him. amazing but following day a cheque arrived and that cleared.

Guys, berate me for this all you wish, after all, I haven't lost any money. But this talk of killing the guy or roughing him up, even if just a little, is crazy talk. I know you're all angry and doubtless I'd be beside myself if I was in the same position but this kind of talk could land you in serious trouble if something does kick off or the law are sniffing around this site. The fact that you've said it on this site and are planning to go down is enough (in my opinion) to incriminate everyone that might potentially pay him a visit if things turn nasty. Think about it, I'm only saying this because I would hate to see honest, decent, hard working chaps like yourselves end up in jail on top of the problem you already have. Feel free to rib me but I know only too well how talk can turn into reality. By all means visit the guy and have it out with him, the presence alone would be enough to scare anyone into signing over their car, house and wife ;)

idle threats cant get anyone in trouble,the person has to fear and believe the threat, as this dickhead thief hasnt shown his face on here in months, he wont even know its been said, conspiring to murder someone on the other hand can! if everyone clubs together and the brit guys help the overseas guys who have been ripped off, someone or at least 2-3 need to approach this guy lay the facts, he owes around 10k to different people, tell him he`s had the money no deal has been completed, money returned or legal action to follow in 14 days, givving someone like this a couple of digs would be a pleasure but if it were me i would rather have my money back and let the rat crawl back under the sewer he came from, the reason why he has selectively refunded as vr6greece etc, he thinks they cant get to him, they can if everyone helps each other, it may be worth police involvement, but unfortunately it may be seen as a civil matter, although for the amount of money it would seem like a fraud/deception, i would report it to police and give all the info involving personal dealings with him, if everyone does this, (to the derbyshire police) then you may get some where?

I agree Nick but only so long as everyone sings from the same hymn sheet. Any situation can turn nasty, it only takes one hot headed person to kick off and it spoils it for everyone. As long as everyone holds it down. Can you all vouch for each other and be sure that everyone will comply? Incidentally, I spoke with my friend who is a Detective (Police, not PI ;) ) and he thinks that any threat, particularly on a forum can be incriminating. I once had words with a guy at my local post office becausze he refused to serve me and issue my tax disc, all because i spoike up for this old guy who tghe clerk accused of being drunk and stupid. I was polite but firm with the clerk and reminded him that the man was elrdrely and was a customer and to show some respect and he lost it with me and closed the counter. I merely said something like 'you should watch that attitude of yours mate, it could land you in real trouble', he told me to piss off so I replied 'I'll see you later when you finish mate'. That's all i said and it was in a moment of anger but it was enough for him to phone the Police and for them to visit my home and question me. Nothing happened but it took me a good amount of effort to explain the situation :(( Sorry Nick, not trying to undermine your opinion or doubt you. I spoke with my friend in passing as I am interested in this subject and naturally feel for you guys. It could easily have been me.

i would never kill him,its the expression of anger i have!

the only hope we greeks to get our money back,is you guys in uk!

i just want you to help us in anyway you can!

we greeks would definitely do that for you guys!

i am working on law matters now,i am depositing a sue against hi for money crime,but i dont know how all of this will work out!

so if anyone would pay him a visit,couldnt he mention us greeks in order to refund us?

thats the kind of help we want guys!!!!!!

or if you do a group sue against him,we will be envolved!

cheers

chris

and also today i was warned by my friend to pay them their money,otherwise they will sue me!!!!

we had serius fights for this matter,but their patience is lost.

i give them justice,but i am called to pay 1500 gbp to the due to this ass*ole!because i bought the kits for them!!!!!

so you see what situation am i in!!!!!!!

what should i do?????????????????

Chris is just right in what he says.I contact him yesterday and i heard him arguing with his m8's for the money.He would never kill Robert but he is very angry with him as i also am.I have to work for three months to earn the 1300GBP Robert stole me.So please guys like Chris says if you can help us in any way you can,we are too far away from the UK and it's very difficult for us to visit him.I'm sure that if i was in the UK i would already have been refunded.

Jan 9th UPDATE.

C2Motorsports is still unable to contact Rob.....he still owes us money...and he is stil a spineless thief (is there anything lower?)

We have been contacted by several companies that would like to be C2 Resellers, but at this point, we are very cautious to go forward. This is NOT a reflection on the companies that have contacted us, but rather a reflection on our dissapointment in Ultimatetune, and how UT has ripped people off of thier hard-earned money.

I will conintue to update when AND if we have any new news.

So am I to understand that there are SOME people who have ACTUALLY recieved refunded money????

Does anyone have any UPDATED contact information for Robert?

Chris

C2

yeah how come he owes c2 money?

Are you planning to recover said owed money thru a legal avenue?

and if c2 made an unknown entity (UltimateTune) sole uk distributor of c2 kits then how comes they're dubious about selling their kits thru well established and respected companies?

Sounds all very fishy to me!!!

dont know about computers much but , if this guy has more than 1 computer say a laptop , could he be on here anonymously after registering as a new member or just read the forum?

the bottom line in all this is does he have the money i suppose .

if he has spent it then you cant get back what he doesnt have and legal action wont recover money from a bankrupt , bet the bank is after him and will be his biggest creditor , i am under the impression that creditors are listed in order of the monies owed and assets are divided on that basis.

if this guy is aware of the legal aspects before he started maybe he doesnt have assets to recover using wife or parents names.

think legal action needs taking at the earliest opportunity by everybody involved in the county court to prevent this guy having more time to organise his assets to his advantage

just my take on it but have worked for places that have been hit hard by none payers before and its like a gamble hoping it sorts out trying to protect the money you put in, when really it needs action now.

pete

not for me to be directly involved, he hasnt got my money thankfully, if he did have i would have beeen to his house and collected it by now! regardless of his position i would have got my money! i think people need to act on this quickly or he will just dissapear altogether and you will be left with nothing except the bad experience of being conned by some sausage jockey from derby!!

and if c2 made an unknown entity (UltimateTune) sole uk distributor of c2 kits then how comes they're dubious about selling their kits thru well established and respected companies?

He owes us for shipping charges, as his last "bank transfer" was not for the full amount; we sent the kit with UT owing money for shipping, in hindsight it was a mistake

Although, money is still money...the cost of recovery would far outweigh the amount; much less the logistics of trying to do so from across the pond prevents our pursuing that route.

Sounds fishy ? What sounds fishy?

Chris

C2

whole thing is a bit iffy....dont like this whole c2/ut situation..sorry to be so frank chris m8' date=' im sure u mean well.

[/quote']

So now you are trying to infer that C2Motorsports was in cahoots?

I had tried to relay pertinent information to any/all persons that had been wronged by this situation. I have said it before, and I will say it again, we were never aware of the deceipt that was unveiled by Ultimatetune and Robert, until customers were starting to contact me personally asking if UT had even ordered kits from us.

I have been trying to help....and to that, I get this "witch hunt" ? ? ? ?

Maybe I will reconsider my efforts in this forum.

Sincerely,

Chris

C2

Ultimate Tune

Robert & Marie Isaac

11 Vernon Drive Spondon

Derby De21 7pg

United Kindom

(44) (0) 1332722472

doesnt anyone live near that address?

doesnt anyone,out of curiosity passed by that road just to check whether its a shop,or a company?????????

just to get a picture of it,maybe him,or his wife marie,

what is his car.......generally information about a guy who stole from us??????

we have been acting like loosers!!!!!

instead of all getting there and NOT hurt him,but warn him,and make him realize we are notkidding,we want our money back,and RIGHT NOW!

dont you guys feel fooled????

does the money he stole you were found by you on a pavement in a shiny lucky day??????

would you steal from other people in that awfull way????

i guess guys NO,NO,NO!!!!!!

Send me a full clue stetment,your name,address,city,country,amount he owes you,evena a receipt would be needed!

all of you guys that are owed by him,at my email

chrisbadis@germanosnet.gr

I am starting a law issue against him,and it would be much stronger if it was a group one!!!!!!

i am also planning to visit uk,to visit him!!!!

no more "my fathr is dead"

no more "my wife lost our baby"

no more "i will send the money"

no more "yes,i will send the money"

no more cheap fake excuses

come on guys,

ITS JUSTICE TIME!!!!!!

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!

chris

Only just got your email, i will sort out this money this week i promise on my childrens life. Once that has been done i will sort out some other kits.

I will have to confirm exact pricing and back to you. But i will take no money up front

I am not sure what else i can do to assure you but tell me what and i will do it

the engineer has not been out to me yet but as soon as he has i will call

kindest regards

Robert

We have had financial troubles which have caused alot of problems.

To be honest we have been awaiting money we are owed which has now been sorted and they are paying us later today.

We will have this sorted out for you this week and would kindly ask that you advise the police that we have been in touch and that you may pursue us to the fullest extent if we do not have this resolved by the end of the week.

Marie miscarried a baby also which has caused great upset and we have not got things sorted aswell as we should have.

I can only appologies for the trouble and hassle that this has caused.

Kindest regards

Robert

Chris,

We have an engineer coming out to us today to sort the phone out as the line has been down for over a week.

But i will email the number as soon as we are back on later today.

Chris we have basically made some bad mistakes and have been let down with money we have been owed and i have not known what to do, we have been promised our money over and over again and so i have let a few people down. I do want to get this sorted for you as i refunded that other kit to you, i would not have done that if i wanted to steal from you. We are good people but have been left out of pocket but we will be sorted out financially later today.

I am so so sorry i have not been up front with you as you are a good man and have been more than good to us on many occasions.

We was told kits would be shipped and sent etc but they have never happened a! nd we have been let down so many times.

I am so so sorry chris.

We will get this sorted out this week

Kindest regards always

Robert

so many liying excuses,and many many more.................

whole thing is a bit iffy....dont like this whole c2/ut situation..sorry to be so frank chris m8' date=' im sure u mean well.

[/quote']

Not sure what you're implying here? If you think C2 are involved why are you saying 'Im sure you mean well m8'?!

I'm as surprised as chris20vt that the people involved havent got organised to get their money back... if something is being sorted off the forum then let the greek guys in on it ;)

much appreciated binliner,but its about time WE take some action!!!!!

i cant not accept that a guy named rob,ROBed us all and will get away with it!

i am waiting for emails from mates been stolen from that creep,as my layer awaits proof to put down for suing him!!!!

lets get together guys,one person is weak,10-15 is power.

He owes us for shipping charges' date=' as his last "bank transfer" was not for the full amount; we sent the kit with UT owing money for shipping, in hindsight it was a mistake

Although, money is still money...the cost of recovery would far outweigh the amount; much less the logistics of trying to do so from across the pond prevents our pursuing that route.

Sounds fishy ? What sounds fishy?

Chris

C2

[/quote']

Sure you mean well chris, just don't understand how UT became sole UK distributor of your kits without even being an established tuner? How many people approached c2 before UT was selected? What criteria/merits did UT have that no other company possesed?