[moved] GTI International Offical Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to convince Ian that we should go and he even brought the subject up last night :-)

If we do go I suspect it'll only be for one day and we'll probably take the skoda up as the vr would use so much fuel :-( But if we come into a windfall I'll let you know ;-) and the vr will come out to play :-)

Yeah, maybe.

I know Binliner, jcorallo, GrahamVR6 and myself are all on the Jct29 stand, but that's not a surprise as we're all long-term regulars at the meet. But if I wasn't there I'd certainly want to be on the stand.

As for everyone else, what's wrong with you? Pete's arranged a stand (I know how much hassle it is to organise one of these stands 'cos I've done it) and Justin's made a banner. They've gone to hassle ane expense - all you have to do is wash your car and go along!

I'd have though you'd jump at the chance to show your VR off. And if you need another reason, you'll be able to park closer to the main event!

c'mon guys make an effort. its less taxing than typing a response on here to turn up a bit earlier if you're going anyway! otherwise i'll have to convince pete to let my bro's go on with their 3+5 door bling bling cl machines! :-)

Why is no one else keen on going on the stand? I thought there was loads of interest before?

Mangold and I wanted to go on the stand from the earlier threads, but Pete was unsure of the availability and spaces and who's cars should go on the stand etc.... We were also being asked by several other clubs to which we are both members to be on there stand. In the past I have always gone on the No-Rice stand and as they were first to ask me, I duly obliged along with Mangold. We'd like nothing better than to help the club raise its profile but unfortunately we can only make one day this year, so car will only be able to go on one stand. This is not having a go at Pete, who does a fantastic job of running this club and another site, as well as keeping his VR looking trim! Just an answer to the question posed.

Hope to see all you guys all there, no doubt I will be over as I want some stickers for my car! :)

Pete, send me all I need to know and i'll come if spaces are left.

Me cars standard apart from the phat (lol) 17" venoms.

Think I need to send you some pictures but u'll probably have to let me know how to do this as well seeing as you've cut the instant download.