5) tommy

6) Pete4motion

7) benw16

8) pitstuff

9) mina

10) VR6Steve

11) VRMonster

12) Macca

Didn't get the email pete? You should have my address but if not then here goes "jon'at'pittuf'dot'fsmail'dot'co'dot'uk. You know what to do with the ats and dots.

I'm coming up with the Jc29 convoy so should be there quite early, probably 8:30.

My phone number is 07971 028316, in case we have trouble finding each other. Got urs pete.

On the Sunday it looks like the Jc29 lot will be meeting at the campsite so i'll be doing that as well. We can maybe meet here as well so we can all guarantee arriving together. What do you all think?

Jon

Yeah' date=' maybe.

I know Binliner, jcorallo, GrahamVR6 and myself are all on the Jct29 stand, but that's not a surprise as we're all long-term regulars at the meet. But if I wasn't there I'd certainly want to be on the stand.

As for everyone else, what's wrong with you? Pete's arranged a stand (I know how much hassle it is to organise one of these stands 'cos I've done it) and Justin's made a banner. They've gone to hassle ane expense - all you have to do is wash your car and go along!

I'd have though you'd jump at the chance to show your VR off. And if you need another reason, you'll be able to park closer to the main event![/quote']

i would like to be on the stand and would be if my car was all one colour ! unfortunately it looks like a taxi at the minute. sorry i cant help out but will come over to say hello