I'm not being negative, the section I'm interested in, is 4 motion/R32. Some of the subjects or issues raised are over 2 years old, this is my point. I'm new on here and was looking forward to reading interesting items, but unfortunately there are very few. Like many others I follow UK-Mkiv's, but in general it's kids giving poor advice, and kids doing what kids do, and have become a tad bored. I'm looking for some practical and helpful advice to some issues I'm experiencing and sadly there is none. I always read various forums everyday and will contribute to anyone if I can. The forum holds some interesting items but not this section, that's my point.

Or simply join the R32oc which is also a very informative and friendly forum!!

You never know, they may show more interest in an r32 but don't count on it, chances are your best place to try would be the jeep Cherokee owners club

As a moderator you show little understanding to my point, and showing sarcasm is rather pointless and somewhat infantile.

Perhaps you should reconsider your comments, and try and understand a simple observation made by a new member, rather than be defensive why not try, if you can, to understand my comment.

It's not an observation, it's a criticism, and "as a moderator" I'm standing up for the members of this club. Just because we don't cater exactly to your needs, it doesn't for one minute mean that the club needs more support. I don't even recall seeing a post in the welcome section from you. Say no more.

I'm sorry if you feel the club isn't for you, but I think you may ruffle more feathers here than just mine.

As a moderator you show little understanding to my point, and showing sarcasm is rather pointless and somewhat infantile.

Perhaps you should reconsider your comments, and try and understand a simple observation made by a new member, rather than be defensive why not try, if you can, to understand my comment.

Well rather than criticise and make infantile comments as your 1st post try contributing yourself it takes more than moderators to create a forum just because your observations are limited. You have the freedom to go to and be part of whatever forum you wish maybe this one is not the one your looking for the mkivs.net caters for a lot more cars than the VR6OC and therefore will have more posts and probably more members.

Welcome to the club hopefully the search function may help you.

Edited by CALICO

Well rather than criticise and make infantile comments as your 1st post try contributing yourself it takes more than moderators to create a forum just because your observations are limited. You have the freedom to go to and be part of whatever forum you wish maybe this one is not the one your looking for the mkivs.net caters for a lot more cars than the VR6OC and therefore will have more posts and probably more members.

Welcome to the club hopefully the search function may help you.

This is the last I will say on this, I'm amazed some of have you stood up on your back legs and gone over board on the comments made. I stand by my point that I think THIS section is not well represented, is that infantile, surely not. Last night I read some interesting stuff on here the more I look the more I like the forum. Mkivs.net, is ok, like I said earlier it's full of kids who want to do stupid things with their cars, bored stiff of reading the same type posts. Nuff said

@jd's thanks for the advice man, but why not try r32oc for more specific answers to your questions which only you know. Why not try asking a question for us to answer? We may just know it. There are many wise (and old) r32 owners on here. Most of them already know everything they need to so hence why the little amount of questions on thus section.

We have 12,000 regular visitors on this site and if you don't ask, you don't get.

It's a pity this forum is not well supported, shame

That is not a constructive post. That doesn't give us advice on what to help you with or how we can be of service. Frankly it's just rude. Please be more constructive before you get yourself banned.

Peace out. :wub: xxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the last I will say on this, I'm amazed some of have you stood up on your back legs and gone over board on the comments made. I stand by my point that I think THIS section is not well represented, is that infantile, surely not. Last night I read some interesting stuff on here the more I look the more I like the forum. Mkivs.net, is ok, like I said earlier it's full of kids who want to do stupid things with their cars, bored stiff of reading the same type posts. Nuff said

So why go overboard yourself as a first post? You made a remark before even looking at the forum properly then make out others are infantile. You should never as a first post on a forum alienate yourself by making a comment that is not valid. Its like saying VW's are crap because your wheel-bearing has wornout. Enough said!

• 1 month later...

What a strange thing to do! I have visions of Alan Partridge's "you people!" there!

If there is something you want to know, why not post up a question about it? If posts are over two years old does that mean they were covered a long time ago then or if you can't find an answer, post up your question!

As for the R32 OC don't bother! I have tried a dozen times to join that forum but the coding just doesn't work! Gave up in the end!

I'm fairly new to this site and I have a vr6 Passat which isn't really covered on here but the amount of knowledge and help on here is outstanding. (I already know about the car but it's the engine I needed to know about)

I always search for the answers to my question first but If i can't find the answer I ask. Not just post a negative comment for the first post.

So to the op don't jump to conclusions. And ask the questions you require the answers to.

Edited by B4VR6

Nowt wrong with this forum, I have a MK 4 4 motion and have had questions answered when I asked them. I have met one or two of you and you are decent chaps.

There is a slight bias to a VR6 12 valve but that is probably because there is a lot of them about and that is not a criticism.

jd's is obviously a little disgruntled about something and should vote with his feet.  If he doesn't like it here he doesn't have to sign in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...