RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

Bealieboy and i are meeting on way (braintree) any southerners looking to meet i was thinking South Mimms services for 7 a.m. that gives 15 minutes to chat then toddington (30 mins) for 7.45 another 15 mins chat and off to stealth (55mins) for 9, and thats all at legal speeds!

let us know if its do-able.

cheers

steve

Bealieboy and i are meeting on way (braintree) any southerners looking to meet i was thinking South Mimms services for 7 a.m. that gives 15 minutes to chat then toddington (30 mins) for 7.45 another 15 mins chat and off to stealth (55mins) for 9, and thats all at legal speeds!

let us know if its do-able.

cheers

steve

Sounds good to me!

As long as Bealieboy wakes up on time!!

Edited by bennyk

Ok chaps, can meet at cheivly services at some point? I'm leaving from winchester around 730

AA routeplanner says 1 hour 18 minutes from Chieveley, so planned on meeting there around 7:30 which gives us 15 minutes or so for a quick chat and pit stop. I'm actually going to Bristol for the weekend now, but I'll hop across to Chieveley as it's only 15 miles and 15 minutes extra to stealth.

Edited by seanl

Still a couple of places to fill members.

Only a few days left now till the big day. I'll post some directions aswell shortly. If there's any of you from the south who fancy meet up with more members then give Bealieboy a shout. And any members wanting arrange a meet more local to them please feel free to do so.

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.
2. Bennyk
3. VR6CABBS.
4. Craig331
5. Sean_Jaymo.
6. Hofmiester.
7. Mic_VR.
8. SeanL.
9. Mk3highline
10. Sharki
11. Ssaunders
12. Calico
13. Vince12v
14. Popup
15. Mistline
16. Bluemotion
17. Cactusjackslade
18. Vrtmatty
19. djiceman
20. Sharki
21. Vdubhead
22. DaveyB76
23. Dazza_95

Reserves list

1. Bealieboy
2. Wyrd-cowboy

Spectating

1. Ibs
2. Vag-hag
3. Sadler
4. Jay-vr
5. Gwr corrado
6. Redborbet
7. Noggin
8. Michael5556
9. GT53BAD
10. Simcoep
11. KieranH
12. Crispyl
13. Chicaneuk

Edited by VR6CABBS

Edited by VR6CABBS

I've been thinking about this a bit more and have decided to put my car on the rollers. I'd like to see what it's making with the 440cc injectors and then see how much of a difference a custom map will make with the addition of 630cc injectors and methanol injection. So could you put me on the rolling list please cabbs.

I've been thinking about this a bit more and have decided to put my car on the rollers. I'd like to see what it's making with the 440cc injectors and then see how much of a difference a custom map will make with the addition of 630cc injectors and methanol injection. So could you put me on the rolling list please cabbs.

That will be very interesting to see pal.

I've added you.

The VR6 Owners Club

We would like to invite you to The VR6 Owners Club Rolling Road power shoot out day!

The event is taking place on SUNDAY March 1st 2015 starting at 09:00.

logo.png

Information:

The event is being held at Stealth Racing UK and we have space for around 25 cars to run on the Rolling Road (plus reserve list) so if you are interested in knowing what BHP your car is producing, seeking advice or want to see how your modifications stack up to others, then this is the event for you!

We welcome all owners to the event, even if its just to meet other club members! Spectators Welcome!

Cost:

The cost for this event is £25 which will include two power runs and a printout to take home.

Stealth Racing UK,
Units 6 & 12,
Warwick House Industrial Estate,
Banbury Road,
Southam,
Warwickshire, CV47 2PT

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post on the forum.

The list is as follows........

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.
2. Bennyk
3. VR6CABBS.
4. Craig331
5. Sean_Jaymo.
6. Hofmiester.
7. Mic_VR.
8. SeanL.
9. Mk3highline
10. Sharki
11. Ssaunders
12. Calico
13. Vince12v
14. Popup
15. Mistline
16. Bluemotion
17. Cactusjackslade
18. Vrtmatty
19. djiceman
20. Sharki
21. Vdubhead
22. DaveyB76
23. Dazza_95

Reserves list
1. Bealieboy
2. Wyrd-cowboy

Spectating
1. Ibs
2. Vag-hag
3. Sadler
4. Jay-vr
5. Gwr corrado
6. Redborbet
7. Noggin
8. Michael5556
9. GT53BAD
10. Simcoep
11. KieranH
12. Crispyl
13. Chicaneuk

IF YOU ARE PART OF THE ROLLING LIST AND CANT MAKE IT PLEASE DROP ME A MESSAGE.

SHOW AND SHINE COMPETITION....

Also on the day will be a "SHOW AND SHINE" competition. It is £1 to enter and the winner and runner up will walk away with a nice shiney trophy.

See you all there guys.......... :D

Edited by VR6CABBS