VERY, VERY P*SSED OFF!!!!!!!

Bought the angel eyes off JodyHoare and to be honest im really upset about the fact that someone from the club would rip me off!!

The so called angel eyes which i paid £110 for under the understanding they were genuine 'angel eye' headlamps were in fact standard mk3 lights with some sort of cheap conversion kit inside them- cables and glue for all to see from the outside. When i ask for my money back (which to be honest i dont think is unfair considering we are all supposed to be in a club with likeminded attitudes) i get told that the money has been spent and theres nothing he can do about it...... Ill be extremely lucky to get 50 quid for these on ebay.

Sorry to whinge everyone but if it was me selling sometihng to someone on here id be honest and ask a genuine price without trying to rip you all off as i consider us all to be friends, however it seems some people dont think like that, and think its ok.... Its taught me a very valuable lesson.

So looks like ill be on the lookout for a set of angel eyes again- watch out on ebay guys as this tat will be on there soon.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not impressive that . as you say its a club thing , think you may have a claim in the small claims court tho as the item is misdescribed in writing its not expensive and worth the effort in the end obviously everybody will be aware now

Why would he bother registering with another name? He's already said he's sold the VR so has no interest in the club! TBH, he's probably off terrorising the MX5 club or the Tigra club judging by the gayness of his actions so far...

the whole point of a club is to help one and all in my own opinion, just makes life easier to have access to technical knowledge and especially sheer experience.

i can honestly say everybody i have had any contact with has been more than helpful to basically somebody they dont know from adam, well not adam coz he is well known but hey,

Cheers for the support guys , im really pissed off about it, but it seems theres nothing i can do. Paypal wont cover it unless it was bought through ebay (which it wasnt) Only thing i can do is take it to the small claims court.....

The picture i was shown was pretty bad but i still assumed they would be genuine because he was a club member- you dont expect to receive shit like this from someone in the club. To rub salt in the wounds i saw some proper angel eyes for 150 today in volksfest... :-( Have to wait now......

here you go, notice the yellow bits which are actually the glue used to secure the plastic rings in place and the back cables running in at the bottom.... nice....

could be the new stlye for 2005 peeps..... get in quick, limited stocks!

1193_img_0554.jpg

[ 1193_img_0554.jpg ]