besters

Golf Mk3 Short Shifter

Can I kindly ask those who have bought a shifter and not returned the stock item please send it back as I'm getting alot of requests for short shifters. Don't forget you get a £10 refund, return postage can be as cheap as you like. Also let me know if you don't intend to return it so I can cross you off my 'returns' list.

Thanks

Can I kindly ask those who have bought a shifter and not returned the stock item please send it back as I'm getting alot of requests for short shifters. Don't forget you get a £10 refund, return postage can be as cheap as you like. Also let me know if you don't intend to return it so I can cross you off my 'returns' list.

Thanks

I still want one of these, but I have to fit my new engine first :/ are there pics of before and after fitment and the actual product its self?

There is no real difference visually before and after, there is a photo of the actual product at the start of this thread.

Dave. I'd like one of these please for my mk3. Let me know how you want paying (assume £55) by PM. Do you have one you can send me, then I'll send my one back to you. Thanks. Charlie

Dave. I'd like one of these please for my mk3. Let me know how you want paying (assume £55) by PM. Do you have one you can send me, then I'll send my one back to you. Thanks. Charlie

PM sent.