Bungy's 4motion turbo in progress

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good mate' date=' just need to change the gearknob now. i fitted a carbon one from a sharan when i did the carbon vinyl on mine.

[/quote']

I quite like the gear knob and think i'll keep it but I do have a new leather gaitor.

• 4 weeks later...

So many things on the list still to do. Engine mounts need uprating, Bosch fuel pump to be fitted in tandem, dual belt pulley to be fabricated, intercooler and pipework and then eventually fit a charger. Once all that is completed i'll start on paint and bodywork and then maybe some posh wheels for summer use. If for any reason I end up with more cash than sense i'll be getting a Bride seat or something similar for track use. So many things to do and so little time and money to do them. The world will probably run out of oil before I finish.

alright pal, sounds like things are going well but alwaays seems to take 4eva ive waited 4 weeks for my ARP studs and still not so ordered some raceware instead be here friday cant wait...when u next going to the ring...im off for a week at the end of april...

sweet mate,i did not fall in the first bracket for redundancy gutted but hope for next year 74 grand wouldent go a miss im sure that would buy some mint new parts.putting car back together today hope it goes well c u later mate...