Bungy's 4motion turbo in progress

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of little bits done this evening with the front end back on and bolted up, aux belt and tensioner on and a new "O" seal for the thermostat housing which looked past its best. I'm in the process of making a blank for part of the SAI and then it'll be time to top up the coolant and start.

All back together now with the exception of the sound tray which I left off to check for leaks which after a run I haven't found any yet....

My aux belt tensioner is "singing" a little and I'll be giving that a bit of a greasing.

But most importantly, she's a runner!!!

[youtube=]o-28P46lmws

So I've been trying to make sense and research my plans for my 4mo and get it clear in my head what i'm trying to achieve. With a lot of prep work done my first priority is the charger fitment but my list is always growing.

• Buy and fit a Bosch 044 fuel pump* Source 2 1/2" 316 stainless pipe and bends for charger install* Replace rear screen bung with glass plug* De-badge front grill* Move battery to boot* Continue to reduce underbonnet clutter* Paint my spare cam cover and fit* Paint my inlet manifold* Order a seal kit for my air-con* Order and fit cruise control* Start to detail under bonnet components

Loads of things to research and do and all will be done slow time as and when time/money allows