Bungy's 4motion turbo in progress

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a start on my fuel pump install and the car was fighting me all the way today. So I took it nice and slow and even though it is not finished, i've made progress. First up was to strip out parts of the interior to gain access.

IMG_0498.jpgIMG_0497.jpg

Then running the cables for the new pump.

IMG_0499.jpg

I wired everything back into where the SAI had been after removing it all at Christmas. Makes for a nice tidy oem looking install. As you can see i'm part way through routing the cables here. And nicely into the fuseway on the right with the fuse removed for the install.

IMG_0500.jpg

It took a while to get the pump end connections I needed.

IMG_0495.jpg

Pump is a Bosch 300 ltr p/h unit and will be fitted in tandem and mounted using this.

IMG_0496.jpg

Just waiting on some more wiring connections and dust covers before mounting the pump.

Looking good mate' date=' is that the 044 bosch pump? And where are you mounting it? Will you be using a remote relay?

[/quote']

The remote relay is going where the old SAI one was and using its old live feed. I've run new cables to the rear and it is the 044 motorsport one. I'll be fitting it up underneath next to the fuel tank and fuel filter.