xbox and ps user names......list updated onm page 1

LIST UPDATED, ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PUT WHICH MACHINE THEY USE I HAVE ADDED TO BOTH.

please copy and paste to add your details as its easier than having to scan the whole thread for people's tag's

PS

lildubber

ian gti uk

ZEGOLFMAN

SPADAM_POMPEY

Pearsy47

VR6Pee

C_U_N_T__F_U_C_K

b19drg

xbox

x louloubelle x

ian gti uk

ZEGOLFMAN

craggsy

carpediem4300

Tjsmudger

VR6Pee

m1kevr

pattinsonryan

C_U_N_T__F_U_C_K

killab187stylee

dirtyvenom78

DoomedByDefault

Wanna get a cod mw2 going on xbox for who ever has it. Or edit ya screen names to include a couple of games you have.

Mine include pgr4 forza3 cod mw2 on xbox

Cod mw, juiced, grid, nfs most wanted, beijing 2008, vancouver 2010 plus some crap ones on ps3

On the same sort of subject' date=' is there any particulaar xbox360 that you guys would recomend?

Is the normal 20gb okay or is the elite a good choice instead?

[/quote']

theyve just changed the operating soft ware now. they dont do the 20gb one any more its either no hard drive or get the elite one. but the new software update allows you to use a usb flash drive up to 32gb as a hdd. ppl used to buy the elite as it was less prone to red ring of death. but all xbox360 use the same processor now so they should be the same. also you get 1 year manufactor warrenty and extended 3 year warrenty on red ring of death (rrod)

On the same sort of subject' date=' is there any particulaar xbox360 that you guys would recomend?

Is the normal 20gb okay or is the elite a good choice instead?

[/quote']

Get the elite play.com are doing a good deal on 250gb packages at the moment.

Got mine late last year & now regret not getting one sooner, Getting a PS3 as well soon :-)