VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOSER!! :@ :-(

My little sisters graduation party thing that shes organised. First event shes organised as a qualified "Events Organiser" lol!

VR6OC are more than welcome to hold the annual meet up here though - hog roast, camping and EVEN more drink than at the meet lol! Plus plenty of fields for parking lol!

Cant make this for the first time since being a member :( gutted

I was going to cain you then read the next thread' date=' thats a proper shame, but on the plus side will you be highering out Brandon.

[/quote']

Lol yer i am totally gutted, i really cant believe it. Lads at work were looking at booking a holiday over this period as well so i have to miss that too!

Haha well unfortunately seeing as he is family he will be at the big hog roast with me!

Sounds like a good price is there a swimming pool there.

Do u want one there..? I may be able to assist..

And yes i will be there..

Not sure in what yet.. Maybe a van vr variant if time allows..

Always a good show and a few more awards to be issued this year!

No longer going :( My mk3 will be in the unit getting bodywork and paint done hopefully in time for VWfest.

You don't have to come in a vv mate, just turn up, it sounds like its going to be a right laugh!!

Not long now! Getting excited! :-) :-) :-)

May still be coming if money allows. Paul are you still driving up friday evening.

Yeah will be mate' date=' you want to drive up together? And anyone else from the area?

[/quote']

paul do you know if we are doing a team south convoy to this and what time are we expecting to leave on the friday?

We will be driving up in a group depending on what time everyone can get away. Stig and myself drove up last year with Charlie and i've taken an extra day off this year to have time to prep so all is good. Straight up the M3 to start so can all meet up on route. Any idea's what time people are getting away on Friday?