VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also anyone wanting to enter the competition for the fastest 1/4 mile trophies dont forget to bring your timing slips with you !!!! we dont want a repeat of last years actions - actually we do it was blooming hilarious !! ;) ;)

really why wot happened and who forgot there slip ..... ???

Also anyone wanting to enter the competition for the fastest 1/4 mile trophies dont forget to bring your timing slips with you !!!! we dont want a repeat of last years actions - actually we do it was blooming hilarious !! ;) ;)

really why wot happened and who forgot there slip ..... ???

ah well I thought cold blooded murder was going to take place tbh !!! not once but twice ;) ;)

Well , all is looking good with the pig the water feature seems to be no more, so all set for an early start next week, I'd just like to add a thankyou to Tony for pointing out the leak to me at Bristol , i've had a very stessfull month trying to solve it... the thermo housng has been on and off replaced and replaced again some ten or more times, but all is well now , cheers mate :-p ;)

Me and Ange will be there

I know and Nat and Helen and a few others am sure :) just we wont have anything to do as no gaybo' date=' no entertainment stuff and no firepit to set up ! :) so will be nice and chilled for a few hours at least ;)

blimey its going to be a quiet Friday afternoon then !!! might have to clean the car to pass the time :) :)

I'm sure you will find someone to crack open a case of fosters with ;)

YOUR BARRED !!!!! ;) ;)

sod you then...didn't wanna go anyway...bloody overweight mk3s....no mk2!