GTi Spring Festival Sun 11th April 2010

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, Ingham I appreciate the offers. Either of the spares a singe?

RIGHT,

Just spoken to Brian Burrows, the owner of and Co ordinater for GTI spring fest.

He has said that we DO have to pay for the RWYB day,(otherwise, POD staff will NOT let us in) and then at the same time ask for the GTI tickets too, £25 total.

When we go in, we will see him (he arrives 12pm on Saturday), speak to him and he will set us up with camping on the PIT LANE.

I don't know about you, but I think I will be racing on the RWYB day and GTI springfest.

All of the above is what needs to be done. Brian said there was no other way around getting in the POD without paying for the RWYB entry fee.

I'm sure most of you coming on saturday expected as much anyway.

I'm doing the RR down at Milton Keynes Saturday morning at 9am, so I will be arriving between 12 - 2pm. Tesco's will be a pit stop for fuel and food.

IF Anyone is turning up after RWYB finishes, I'll see if I can have a word with him or the Booth girls and boys and see if there is any chance of just paying for the GTI day.

It not a massive tent mate, two people is a comfy fit in there! We've got another 4 man tent for us.

Well don't mind paying, not going to brake the bank is it, plus we get some time to set-up ready for sunday. :-)

I think the £10 can count as camping.

I would love a tent mate lol.

I'm going to deffo be running on Springfest but I don't know If I want to splash out more money than needed for RWYB.

Gaybo, not sure yet mate. I don't own one and I'm not sure anyone going on saturday is either. I know Craggsy may be going saturday night..... not sure now with the prices. We shall see.

Ben, don't kill me if this has messed with your plans lol.

EDIT: Chaps, remember we all had to go home on the Sunday in February RWYB because of the snow?. The chaps driving around telling us it was snowed off also told me and possibly a few other members to retain the tickets for the Sunday or atleast the weekend to allow for another RWYB where showing the tickets would give free entry.

If you have the tickets and havn't thrown them away, take them with you and you may well get in on that ticket.

i prob will only race at rwyb on sat as last year it spring fest only got 3 runs all day as it was so full but it may b different and not have as many peeps racing if so i will do sunday racing to ...if i am no to hungover lol

I think the £10 can count as camping.

I would love a tent mate lol.

I'm going to deffo be running on Springfest but I don't know If I want to splash out more money than needed for RWYB.

Gaybo' date=' not sure yet mate. I don't own one and I'm not sure anyone going on saturday is either. I know Craggsy may be going saturday night..... not sure now with the prices. We shall see.

Ben, don't kill me if this has messed with your plans lol.

EDIT: Chaps, remember we all had to go home on the Sunday in February RWYB because of the snow?. The chaps driving around telling us it was snowed off also told me and possibly a few other members to retain the tickets for the Sunday or atleast the weekend to allow for another RWYB where showing the tickets would give free entry.

If you have the tickets and havn't thrown them away, take them with you and you may well get in on that ticket.

[/quote']

ive still got mine somewhere if someone wants them?

I don't have mine. Baz, you not coming?

My better half threw my tickets away and then yesterday had a go at me for needing to pay to get in on the saturday..... hormones.

Yes Paul that chap driving round in the silver nissan told me.

Ben is that list on the first page the final list cuz i dont think i can be ars*d to go... im skint, shattered, the vr is still in winter mode and really cant be bothered to put that much effort in for a one dayer... i think ill rest up and save myself for gti international... ooohhhh yeeeeeah!! :) :)

Have fun though people!!