GTi Spring Festival Sun 11th April 2010

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the same with Nige, Dave, Steve and liam last year. We arrived after RWYB had ended and set up camp.

That was pretty much it for that night, cold too. Still was good fun.

I'm camping Saturday. When we find out what time the RWYB finishes, I'll be going to the Tescos to grab some food and beer and maybe meet with the South lot at The Pod or Tescos.

i am defo going,wanna see tonys run aswell,mines just standard so aint worth running if some 1 is going from the midlands tho i will race u there,lmao,and if any1 needs any bits or bobs im breaking a obd1 so let me know and i will bring them with me:)

This was my first ever show when I met everyone too' date=' I would like to go so will say yes for now but that is going to be a busy time.

[/quote']

Not anymore lol, hopefully be able to show off my new wheels

nobody cares...

This was my first ever show when I met everyone too' date=' I would like to go so will say yes for now but that is going to be a busy time.

[/quote']

Not anymore lol, hopefully be able to show off my new wheels

nobody cares...

awwwww... even behind the tears of disappointment i still care!! :) :)

i will be there from 2pm ish for the last few hours of rwyb, to try an sort out how to do the 1/4 with my new set up, bigger turbo and a 1.06 housing, so i hope to keep tyres from spinning so much and get me down the strip in the low 12 seconds. i have a new set of r888`s (super soft) and got a set of 15`s` to have sticky front end grip and maybe into the magic 12`s :):)