GTi Spring Festival Sun 11th April 2010

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be pushing my luck for this one folks.. Got the ring the week before but more importantly I have 3 pools sailing out of the docks on the 10th.. And I gotta be on board testing! Not best pleased but needs must and this project may be pumping funds into the return of larry the mk2.

Wish every1 an amazing time in many ways! :)

Ben, you just didn't like the cold... :P

Money coming out the waazoo jakerino. Of course, you could pledge to my charity?

Just £3 a day will ensure that this northan monk can drink clean water and drive his car without it breaking. Please, just £3 and you could change a life. LOL that is soooo not funny. Meh.

Mk2, mk3 and a caddy sounds very intresting.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure it's cleaned...no fancy stuff unless you fancy it.

I was on it last year and all I did was to wash the dust and mud off with cold water. lol.

Some of the people going will be spending the entire day sat in the waiting lane for going up the strip......dave lol.....hopefully will be too.

Oh yea, bring yourself some lucozade as it s the antidote for being slow... :D

ohh,i didnt no,and erm mines just standard so it would look like a vr6 country compared to all these low 1s i see on here lol,but i have got some fk coilovers on a car im breaking at the moment,are they any good?? im in 2 minds weather to keep um or sell them,what would u do?

Matey, all VR6 are welcome lol. You checked out how crap mine looked at billing in the photos? lol.

Hope I didn't sound too ed38 in my last post. Not intended buddy.

Up to you with the coilovers. If you want to drop the ride, you'll experience better handling strait away.

cheers i will have a think about the coilovers and mine aint a bad car and not a special 1 either,,all just clean and standard,just a bit boring if anything lol,but i dont like wrecking somet whats subtle and neat as vw intended it to be;)

Mine looks better in pics than in real life.....so dont worry about what it looks like

Your car's the only one I know of that drives with the manifold on the floor...stone chipped n such lol. Yours looks good in the flesh mate.....your car that is...inb4innuendojokes.

Jimmyb, You'll appreciate the car with it lowered.