my girlfriend is giving me a headache thread

None of my cars have ever given me as trouble as my girlfriend has :@

Why do we put ourselves thru' a load of ball ache? ?!

If i got rid of missus i reckon i'd have enough money to buy Simons (six appeals) lovely VR !heart , Add a supercharger, gold plate the engine bay, have diamonds inserted into the front headlamps and still have change for a pint of kroenenburg! :P

I think we should make this thread a sticky and everytime one of us fella's has a problem with our woman (or man.. if your that way inclined) we can dispose of a little stress and headache here... ?! ;)

P.S... Andy (acf8181)... this doesnt need to be mentioned to Sarah or her Brother Dan... if u get me :? :D

you guys must be pushovers...i have no probs with my girlfirend. she doesn't need me to buy her loads of stuff either, she's just happy being with me and i'm the same.

kobi, i won't say a word, but be aware that dan has been kown to glance over these pages from time to time.

lol i agree with acf - i do as i wish and all she says is 'as long as i have you i dont need or want anything else' lol - she is just happy to be with me, i can be a bit romantic though but thats besides the point, no trouble here either - its all about the low mileage and full service history with women as well lol

:) everyone has gf trouble at some point surely? would be a very boring like if u didnt imo!

well, me and lorna did argue a fair bit at the start of our relationship...prob cause we'd both been hurt and weren't so trusting (well, she had just gone to uni 150miles away)...but then we settled down a tad and now don't really argue at all. though there is the occasional hick-up, usually alchohol fueled jealousy on her side when ii speak to ex's, but that is pretty normal with most girls. i think we get on so well cause we consciously try not to upset the other person.

hey this is no fair.. &| .....i dont give my bf any hassle..he does his thing and i do mine.. :) .we both earn roughly the same amount, we both do our own thing, he has female friends i have males ones..... :D not all girls are the same u know boys!!!! ;)

LOL! nice thread - my wife is fine with my VW addiction, in fact she's nagging me currently to get the VR conversion done and dusted as I keep saying I can't wait to have it finished and she says pull yer finger out and do it then! :?

BTW, MarkGolf - you are a playa!! :P;)

Well to cheer my self up this evening i'm going to switch off my phone, have a few beers and relax... best not to have any Stella's though... cuz we all know they're known as wife beaters!

Have a good evening Fella's/girls.

Hopefully not too many of you will be posting up on this thread come monday morning!!!

He...He.. He....PMSL!!! !amazed :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I have the ULTIMATE Gf!! ;) 8) 8) :P:P

1/Luvs cars, Particularly Audis (Olly K wanna Trade 4 yer S4?? ;) )

2/ Can change Starters, Autoboxes, ball joints, bearings, T rod ends, service the car... in short gets right into things... :)

3/Lurvs F1/WRC/DTM in fact any Motorsport including Nascar! :P

4/ Into Slot car racing, even races at night during the Xmas holidays with the lights out (Brake lights/headlights thingy).. :P

5/Lurvs Car Shows/Track days.. :P:P

Nigger in the wood pile?? Takes all me wages off me before I've entered the house.... :(

AND shes a former Catalogue Model!!!!!

Beat that and It ain't a dream... Wouldn't change her for the wor....Well.. Olly K's S4 ...

What's that dear???? be there in a minute..... :D

2/ Can change Starters' date=' Autoboxes, ball joints, bearings, T rod ends, service the car... in short gets right into things... :)

3/Lurvs F1/WRC/DTM in fact any Motorsport including Nascar! :P

4/ Into Slot car racing, even races at night during the Xmas holidays with the lights out (Brake lights/headlights thingy).. :P

5/Lurvs Car Shows/Track days.. :P:P

yeah.... :? ....I do all this with my bf, and i know a couple of other girls the same!!!! It's not really as rare as u guys think...just need to broaden ur horizons!! :D

[ Edited Sat Dec 04 2004, 05:45PM ']

PMSL @ this thread my heart bleeds for some of you poor guys and I have one word to say to you lot

SUCKERS!!!!!

Tee he he

You need to look harder for your women there are plenty of us out there who love our cars and dont mind breaking a nail or two 4 them :P :-)