****ing Great!!!!!!

I've just got back into work from a weeks holiday to be informed that I've been made redundant :( Can't ****ing believe it. I'm not a happy bunny to say the least ~:( :| x) !dodge

Now I can't find my Bloomin CV so i gotta write that damn thing out again aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Claire

Really sorry to here that, not much consellation at the moment, but chances are you will find a new job quicker than you think, and hopefully you will look back and think that they have done you a favour?, hasn't happened to me yet, but my girlfriend has had this happen twice and each time she has ended up with a better job, and the last time a fairly major redundancy payout also. :)

sorry to hear that claire

it happened to me 3 years ago, i did find work straight away but nothing permenanet and nothiing i relly liked i even tried bus driving for a permanent job but the shifts were shit.and now i'm back at the same place were i was made redudent.

i hope something works out for you. just think you might a get a redundcy pay out.and if you find work straight away think what you could do with that to the VR

cheers guys I'm sure i;ll find something soon enough with talents like mine lol :P just a bit well majorly pead off at the mo as it was a depatmental cut and unfortunatly my department has done the worst this year although we were the best performers last year :-(

Right must stop looking on here and go update my cv ;-)

If you want to become a petro-chemicals sales rep for the North you can have my job, I've had an official warning today about my internet usuage, apparantly its in our workplace manual that i'm not allowed to use the net for non work purposes during office hours.... like that was going to stop me... :)

Anyway... one more strike left then i'm out!

Fackers.

Sorry to hear that Claire. Just sent you a PM not realising you had posted this thread.

My brother was made redundant this year and had a decent payout and got a better payed job as well straight away.

Im sure you will find something as you seem like the kind of person who gets what you want! :-)

Anyway, hope things work out for you m8.

Rich

Thanks peeps :-) good to know at least some people care lol my ****ing boss doesnt he only got my in the office a few months ago saying as you know were in tough time but there will always be a job here for you as your a valued mamber of staff

BULLSHIT

Sorry about that bit of swearing I know I shouldnt really but hey I have an excuse at the mo :?

What they said Claire :o

Hey - dont worry :! - im sure youll find something bigger and better very quickly - sometimes redundancy is a blessing in disguise and as others have said it usually leads to securing a better job - this has been the case for two of my mates in the last year or so 8)

Case in point is my mate Nick (City Boy) was on around £40k last year - this year he's on £75k basic/£75k bonus 8) 8)

Lets face it Claire - you must have been bored in your job 'cause you were always on 'ere :P:P