spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get hold of a second hand rad yesterday and fitted it. Some little scrote has come along at some point either last nite or early morning and screwdrivered the smegger. I've got a camera set up now though. I think it's the same goon that tried to steal it but after my alarm deafened the whole street, I'm not so sure.

I find brylcream extra firm hold works well Tony.. ;)

I have actually got a couple of cans of belt slip somewhere in my garage.. I'll see if I can dig it out for ya!

Damn Vortech chargers.. Rotrex is the way forward buddy, and they cant be mistaken for hairdryers neither :o

I find brylcream extra firm hold works well Tony.. ;)

I have actually got a couple of cans of belt slip somewhere in my garage.. I'll see if I can dig it out for ya!

Damn Vortech chargers.. Rotrex is the way forward buddy' date=' and they cant be mistaken for hairdryers neither :o

[/quote']

cheers bud ... well my thought is if u got one y not shout about it rather than hiding it away lol

By the way, about the camping. Not sure if you guys will allow this so checking first before i turn up to be turned away.... I have got to bring the other half to this meet due to running out of excuses to refuse! and also there will be 5 of us (in 2 cars mine and my mates seat ibiza cupra 1.8t) Would this be aloud for them to come in with me? And to make my chances even slimer and push my luck further, can only SET OFF from my end at 3ish so going to get down at about 6ish depending on the traffic. Can i still come in? :(

There's going to be plenty of VAG-COMS available. DLea offered the comp test. PM him to remind him to bring the gear.

Dlea said you'll need to arrive before dark, I think a request from Danny our man on the inside, sunset is 6:30.

No worries about the Cupra at least it's VAG. If he's up to it and the forecast isn't too cold, a mate of mine will be coming in a beemer.

My advice is to avoid the M6 around B'Ham and use the A50 an under rated road in my opionin. A bit slow through Stoke but few lorries and dual carriageway the rest of the route to the M1. With no speed cams ;-)