spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like this spell of fine weather will hold until the show :-)

plenty of suncream for me then :) half a day in Colchester was almost too much !!!

yeha but that was the sun reflecting of jims gold drive way lol ...

you think they will let me race with the roof off ???

and ure bannana man suit lol

have drivin it with the roof down and wearin my bannana man suit did get some laughs claps and a blue flashing light lol

classic!

as for the weather i hope it holds like it has done today could do with a nice dry strip, do they put some sort of glue on the track or something like that or is that balls?

I may not be able to attend this one....£30 left in my account till 31st march doesn't quite seem enough for the drive there, back and the food + beers and the charcoal for nigels bbq.

Not impressed as the reason I'm in this financial state is with my employer screwing up my pay.

I either attend this one and borrow money or I leave it till the next one in may?? and use the funds to improve ze dub.....no idea.

mate, if I had one, believe me, I'd use the smegger!!! Especially for this.

Unfortunately, I have a debit solo card with no overdraft set up........uuuunlucky for me.

I wanna do this meet more than ever...I've been waiting since november last year when the VR was taxed and the VR6OC settled down till this year.

Besides, I still need to sort out a very leaky rad and coolant tank before anything else.

Dont wory about it......i have both covers missing off mine. No window washers, half a nurburgring sticker....well just GP track left, stone chips along leding edge of bonnet.

And dont let me even start with rust bubling the paintwork!!!!

Just get it on stand as its an owners club remember....not Edition 38!!!!!