spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGG.. Donna, I'll have to bring the whole team to satisfy your requirements in such a short period of time.. Is your main drain holding up..? It may require a pressure test and this is dependant of a decent bung inserted from the bottom. Grahams forte! :o

OMGG.. Donna' date=' I'll have to bring the whole team to satisfy your requirements in such a short period of time.. Is your main drain holding up..? It may require a pressure test and this is dependant of a decent bung inserted from the bottom. Grahams forte! :o

[/quote']

Oh dear, what have I started? I can't apologise enough ;-) Just call me Lee!

OMGG.. Donna' date=' I'll have to bring the whole team to satisfy your requirements in such a short period of time.. Is your main drain holding up..? It may require a pressure test and this is dependant of a decent bung inserted from the bottom. Grahams forte! :o

[/quote']

My bottom definately has no access , my main drain is holding up rather well for it's age, could do with a good pressure test though lol ;-)

Oh dear, what have I started? I can't apologise enough ;-) Just call me Lee!

Yes Nige I hold you responsible for this one mate!!!

im going to this! hopefully the vrt will be running ok and il get chance to see how my new tyres do! Dont laugh aswell people im a santa pod strip virgin so dont hold your breath for any super quick times from me haha!

I want to camp but where is the camping that is being planned is it on site or near by?

Put my name down for attending if thats what your list is on page one if its for the vr6oc club stand then ill leave that for the regulars as my car is not worthy

im going to this! hopefully the vrt will be running ok and il get chance to see how my new tyres do! Dont laugh aswell people im a santa pod strip virgin so dont hold your breath for any super quick times from me haha!

I want to camp but where is the camping that is being planned is it on site or near by?

Put my name down for attending if thats what your list is on page one if its for the vr6oc club stand then ill leave that for the regulars as my car is not worthy

the key is not to feel pushed into getting off the line, your reaction time isn't counted.

special VR6OC camping is available on site thanks to Danny. Clean is all that is required. I'll put you on the reserves list as we have enough people signed up to fill the stand but some might not turn up ;-)

the key is not to feel pushed into getting off the line' date=' your reaction time isn't counted.

special VR6OC camping is available on site thanks to Danny. Clean is all that is required. I'll put you on the reserves list as we have enough people signed up to fill the stand but some might not turn up ;-)

[/quote']

ok cheers the goth, can you give more details to the camping matey? like do you need to get there at a certain time and is it on santa pod itself? (not the actual racetrack but the grounds before anybody laughs lol)

Has a convoy been arranged for the people who are going saturday :P?

Ive not yet been in a vw convoy only going back from shows tagging along lol

if we all arive together is makes danny's life easier' date=' so the current plan is too meet at this tescos:

WELLINGBOROUGH VICTORIA PARK,

VICTORIA PARK,

WELLINGBOROUGH,

NORTHAMPTONSHIRE,

NN8 2EF

at 4 and going from there. if you want to come I'll drop you my moby number.

[/quote']

this is the current plan for camping matey :)

You have to pass Dlea on your way through

u can come down with me if u want u will have to come past me to get there am setting of 2 or 3 on sat j18 m6

Sounds like a plan mate! im j21 i think (haydock island) bout 5 mins away!

As the goth says 2 or 3 might be abit late lol we will be camping at tesco if we go that time lol

Good meeting place aswell tesco, plenty of cheap beers!! :D good times