spring fest santapod 29 march 09

top weekend over did it on the preping of my head with to mutch beer got 5 runs in my best 14.6 got fedup with waiting and felt well ill so gave it to liam he got 14.4 so it proves to mutch beer makes me slower..o well

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top weekend over did it on the preping of my head with to mutch beer got 5 runs in my best 14.6 got fedup with waiting and felt well ill so gave it to liam he got 14.4 so it proves to mutch beer makes me slower..o well

I just wish I could have got a "the mornin after" piccy of you. You did look like crap when you sat up out the passat hah. You chose your sleeping position very well though dave and I could only see your hand lol.

Haha, on a serious note. I got back from the meet last night to find that my front N/S noise....the noise I told nige about....got worse. Checked it out and without doing the strip on sunday, destroyed my N/S CV joint, shredded the boot cover and the bearings have collapsed/gone bye bye.

You'd be a prat to not own a bottomless money pit lol.

Was told by a friend this morning that a mk2 VR6 and an Skoda Octavia VRS decided to dump their internals all over the track after we left.

Craggsy, tis a good job you ran when you did......during the S3 incident lol.

Craggsy..

Jim n Tony

Dave...

Nice shout out to tonys cab there. My shout was slightly insulting lol, he said, running now is a vr6 turbo, seen as a very quick car A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. the little....

and how come dave has got diffrent wheels on the front to the back?

Dave will be the one chatting away about everything...and Nigel will be the one in bits

that's why I went. I've given up looking at shiny cars. I just go to piss myself at Dave. Top night. Very nice security as well. Very understanding, especially when we decided to move the fire pit into the gazebo.