spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather forecast: East Midlands

UK Outlook for Saturday 28 Mar 2009 to Monday 6 Apr 2009:

During the first weekend we can expect unsettled, windy and cold conditions with either wintry showers or longer spells of rain or sleet, and some places in England and Wales may experience heavy and persistent rain, with a risk of snow in places, even down to low levels.

I soooo hope this is wrong!!!

where are you guys lookin cuz this was on the met... but apparently they are only accurate up to five days b4 anythin other than that is just guessin (so ive been told)

I use these two:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Wellingborough-UKXX1388

http://www.accuweather.com/ukie/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=NN8%203QT&metric=1

doesn't help that they are completely opposite.

5 Days! Last summer they couldn't get it right the day before. I ended up just looking out of the window ;-)

ill be happy if its just dry.... and preferably not as bloody windy as today!!

Its getting close now and ive got soooo much to do, grille and wheels to fit, cleaning to be done!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

I cant wait though guys!! Gonna be good!! :) :) :)

Speaking of head to heads.........

Ben's car

4 doors

Z engineering charger

Kevin's car

4 doors

Z engineering charger.

Hmmm..........

oh Kevin not you as well mate !!!! :o;)

got to go and get a new belt for the charger this week as stripped another one playing with a scooby on Sunday ;( might not have a chance before saturday which will put stripping right off !!

nat' date=' did you get the stciker .. and did you get your abs pump sorted ?

[/quote']

Errrrr.... nope and nope... lol

Brett aint about to fit my pump and i aint got the money to pay anyone else, and the sticker didnt turn up either but might get there today.....

I might have one in my big bag of spare plastic bits and bobs

Cheers Justin that would be great :)

try callin this guy' date='.... he's steve (breaks vrs) 07588319060. if he's got one i can pick it up for ya cuz he's in southend and im goin the friday night till saturday night.....

[/quote']

thanks for the tip Natalie :)

Its getting close now and ive got soooo much to do' date=' grille and wheels to fit, cleaning to be done!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

[/quote']

if you want anything fittin at the pod nat im sure we can sort some thing out ... goin to have my tools as ben wants a few things fitting

Its getting close now and ive got soooo much to do' date=' grille and wheels to fit, cleaning to be done!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

[/quote']

if you want anything fittin at the pod nat im sure we can sort some thing out ... goin to have my tools as ben wants a few things fitting

Ohhh dont say that!! Ive got some rear bushes and an abs pump that needs fitting!!! ;) hahahaha.

Im gonna try and take the day off work friday to get the grille and wheels on... :) :) :)

If i dont have much success with the grille i may have to tap you up for some help though.... Cheers!!!!