spring fest santapod 29 march 09

Im a newbie and i loved it. Everyone ive met so far seems cool, i wanted to come and say hi to evryone, but i had mates there too i had to go and meet, so maybe ill get to meet all you other guys properly at the next event.... glad to see the owners club goin strong, its helped me out so much already, glad to show my support.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nige' date=' how's your head now buddy? How about yours dave? Manage to drown yourself in lucozade :D

[/quote']

recovered after a tasty chinese. think you left a folding chair behind mate?

Man, I'd loose my head if wasn't glued to my body.....yes I did. Sorry about that. Do you still have it?

Yes pete, I enjoyed it too. Admittedly I was very tired and had the "up all night brain"...where you're running on back up power, (NOT through alcohol either), but I'm sure I didn't get on anyones bad side because of it. Even had a 2 car convoy back to warwickshire with craggsy, was very cool. Small things amuse little minds eh. :D

Credit where it's due though, you all have amazing cars and I do mean that. Proud to be in the club with you all.

Yes, But it really destroyed the mood when you shot off up the middle lane at the same time I was pulling onto the M6 lol....that's when you realise the weekends finished and it's back to boring, frustrating, bill paying life.

Besides, convoy is good for my fuel consumption....usually 90 - 100 miles I'm at 1/2 tank.....driving back with you means as of this morning, I'd covered 140miles just as the tank hit half way.

Let it be a lesson to you all of the hard reality that is, it can heppen, and it has, sadly my lovely golf is dead.

finally got around to paying it off before christmas though thank god. house payments are settling down now so now finding i've got some extra cash floating around...

after a spares / repairs corrado to restore if anyone can help :)

Pete

Ive got a mate breaking a white 1.8 raddo at the moment. i know he's taken some bits off already, but if theres any body bits you need let me know. I know the body work is a bit worse for wear in some places but some bits might come in handy...

yeah the sleep was to a minimum. Didnt get chance to speak as much as i would have liked to due to people i was with being shy lol! But when i was going sleep in the tent not sure who it was but they wernt half talking piss talk i was laughing my head off! Think it was nige or dave talkin about 'sorting' the missus out before he came so he could do what he wanted at the weekend so she was happy etc. Was rather funny!

That was dave lol. Everytime I fell asleep in the car...that took a fair while each time......I could constantly hear dave talking and laughing as I was woken up again lol.

At one point he or one of the others fell into my car and apologised for it to the car haha.

The other lot parked over the otherside didn't shut the hell up until the security chap drove over at about 2 or 3.

Good to see everyone again and so glad all the new peeps felt welcome and easy with us, Wait for a full weekend tho so you can get a proper idea of the lunatic fringe you have got involved with lol. anyway heres to the next one roll on Plymouth.