GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has come round way too quick for my liking, not got my car how i want it, wouldnt put it on the stand if i didnt have my passes due to the bodywork still being the same and not being able to sorce any wheels. hopefully ill find some wheels this weekend, there is always stuff there to buy. Gotta buy a tent as mine is crap, clean and polish the car, change the spark plugs again, load the car, pack, get food.....aahhhhhhhhh

i agree with read, jacko was and still is a legend, he made good music and thats what he was about, anyways.... gti international... its today! :P need to clean the car pack the car pack the bag and get down ther, dont know if ill make the stand saturday but ill be down saturday lunch or afternoon at latest

THE SUN SHINES ON THE RIGHTEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if the weather has been the same there your havin a goodun , all the best peeps enjoy, just raised a can to ya, (still peed were not there ), but there will be another day

Back home now, tad sun burnt but top show I thought, really enjoyed it - some quick machines on the strip

Nice to put some faces to forum names - thanks for the welcome and hospitality lads n lasses ;)

Here's a pic of mine and a couple of the club pitch (before the sun came out!)

Photo0163-web.jpg

Photo0165-web.jpg

Photo0166-web.jpg

Photo0167-web.jpg

..and one of my fav's of the day, sweet MK3, love the colour

Photo0170-web.jpg

Look forward to catching up with you soon

Andy

Back home now' date=' tad sun burnt but top show I thought, really enjoyed it - some quick machines on the strip

Nice to put some faces to forum names - thanks for the welcome and hospitality lads n lasses ;)

[img']http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/Hairyarse/Photo0163-web.jpg

Photo0165-web.jpg

Photo0166-web.jpg

Photo0167-web.jpg

Photo0170-web.jpg

Andy

I see bets being paid out with a photo that is here. Just wonder if anything else happened.........just near the big bear to read this and confirm

Guest Nero1701

Back home now' date=' tad sun burnt but top show I thought, really enjoyed it - some quick machines on the strip

[img']http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/Hairyarse/Photo0163-web.jpg

Photo0165-web.jpg

Photo0166-web.jpg

Photo0167-web.jpg

Photo0170-web.jpg

Andy

I see bets being paid out with a photo that is here. Just wonder if anything else happened.........just near the big bear to read this and confirm

confused much?

We're on our way back now, and Charlies driving hasnt improved, I actually think he was safer in the wet! Fantastic weekend all, thanks for every ones help with the various issues involved with running 20 times up the 1/4.. final result 12.845 1/4 and 5.05 0-60 whooping that KTM crossbow! so Mr. Jim-Tony Potter's got sum serious work to do with his fastest mk3 of the show! (nudge nudge wink wink..)

Good to meet you new guys too! Great Weekend! ;)