My supercharged golf - the love affair is over, it's gone :(

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, thats a suprise mate, hope you get it all sorted one way or another dude, but I do hope this does not turn into another wheel hanger on thread, you know you like to keep us all waiting son, not really mate we all lovre you suspence threads cant wait:)

Bloody hell mate, that was quick. Sounds like you're happy with what you have, really hope whatever it is, its a vw... i dont wanna have to come kick ur arse. lol.

Looking forward to seeing the pics and i may well have a few bits off ya. :) :)

already got your name on it mate ;) ;) ;) although Tony was after some bits to make his car go faster so you may have to fight him for it as it adds 20bhp I hear :)

me me me.. I want it too! Can we chop it into bits and share it out evenly? I would happily pay to stop that bumper ever going on a Vr again! Sorry ben ;)

already got your name on it mate ;) ;) ;) although Tony was after some bits to make his car go faster so you may have to fight him for it as it adds 20bhp I hear :)

me me me.. I want it too! Can we chop it into bits and share it out evenly? I would happily pay to stop that bumper ever going on a Vr again! Sorry ben ;)

here here im with u on that lol ... sorry ben lol

:( :( boo hiss !! glad I have bought a ford :o yeah think it is past saving anyway after I ripped it off on some very bumpy ground :(

good idea Craig can cut it into different shapes for next years trophies :)