My supercharged golf - the love affair is over, it's gone :(

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh you lot behave.. Mk2 are by far the best end of.. No arguments.. not even from up norf please Craig..

If the mk2 came with a six pot standard everybod on here would have had 1 at some point!

as for the Mystic blue cleanin OCD?? I thought that was the uber rare purple owners??

I thought the mystic blue OCD bolemia - removing excess weight?

As for black, well yes I agree they are very special ;)

Anyway Back on topic...

Ben what colour is it?? and what spec??

intriguing.. ;)

as for the Mystic blue cleanin OCD?? I thought that was the uber rare purple owners??

Anyway Back on topic...

intriguing.. ;)

Yer i dont have any OCD cleaning disorder and i dont strip the weight out of it OTT so guess that just makes me normal lol!

Yer Ben come on, fill me in!! :P

oooh you lot behave.. Mk2 are by far the best end of.. No arguments.. not even from up norf please Craig..

If the mk2 came with a six pot standard everybod on here would have had 1 at some point!

As for black' date=' well yes I agree they are very special ;)

Anyway Back on topic...

intriguing.. ;)

[/quote']

lol point taken ...oh hang on who blew a mk2 up and has now seen sense and gone back to a mk3 lol

Yer Ben come on' date=' fill me in!! :P

[/quote']

Think you should make offers like this via PM mate.... some of us dont wanna know your requests ;):P

Yer sorry this was meant to be a PM but i got that excited about it i couldn't wait for the PM screen to load! And i do believe there are a couple of other gayers out there who like hearing this kinda thing!! *cough* Craig *cough*

As for black' date=' well yes I agree they are very special ;)

Anyway Back on topic...

intriguing.. ;)

[/quote']

lol point taken ...oh hang on who blew a mk2 up and has now seen sense and gone back to a mk3 lol

Um.. er.. yeah. but strictly speaking there was nowt wrong with the mk2 part! it was the audi bit that failed..

anyway BGB pics please???????

Well either he's broke it already or he cant get out of it....physically cant get out of it

you idiot !! ;)

right got it back home and well chuffed with it :) :) I know it's dissapointing but it's too dark and raining outside so I cant be arsed to take any pics plus it looks sorry for itself on the silly standard wheels so will get some pics up tomorrow I promise :)

but to put you all out of your misery it's a ..........................................

OBD1 MK3 Golf VR6 :) :)

How could I possibly leave you guys :):):):) would have missed you all too much :)

see Gav?