Replace the purple leather in a highline or not?

whats wrong with "Blackberry" leather?..to give it its proper name ;) firstly as said it is unique to the car...secondly its heated...so in the winter she might appreciate it a bit more, and thirdly most people think its black on first glance anyway...i really like mine..but i would change my front seats for recaros...but they would be re covered in the same blackberry leather if i did..i already spoke to micheal at MJ interiors ;) .......failing that get yourself a bird who appreciates purple cows!! i cant believe someone likes purple paint then dont like purple leather??? women eh ;)

Never been to keen on the Mulberry interior.

If you were to swap it out for cloth then, Yes, you would devalue it. It would effectively not be a Highline anymore.

I would opt for another color of leather if possible. I was thinking of a swap with someone but the leather would look odd in anything other than another Mulberry, most of which already have leather !

Mark.

the leather would look odd in anything other than another Mulberry' date='

[/quote']

we managed to get a purple highline interior from a rear ended one, loooks great in my gf's dusty mauve gti!! :-p

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1187180756_594_FT189524_sam.jpg]1187180756_594_FT189524_sam_.jpg[/lightbox]

but i agree with everybody else, keep the interior in it, it is a part of the highline package.....

IF you wanted to sell it, it does look good in other colours, - see.....

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1187360132_594_FT189524_dscn4540.jpg]1187360132_594_FT189524_dscn4540_.jpg[/lightbox]

but as i and others have said, keep it in there. .

and nick, i know it needs lowering, we are saving for some good coilovers for it..... :-p

If you do take the leather out can i put bids on some of it. I need at least the drivers seat, mine is looking a little worse for ware. Are you just changing the front seats or the whole lot?

I need a new set of 5dr rear door cards in mulberry, as well as the drivers seat. altho tbh i will probably be looking at getting a whole interia and swapping the bits i want over.

not sure if this has been mentioned in here, probably has, but i've not read all thread

anyway, you can recolour leather and it turns out very well, a chap did this on corrado forum, turned his black leather to a bright red, looked super

i'll find the link if wanted