Edition38 Club Stand - Sat 1st Sept - Sun 2nd Sept

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it still weston thingy tomos. 10 to 11ish' date=' will leave early as pos see you there.

[/quote']

Yes. I will be there for around 10AM. We will grab something to eat at 11AM. This gives the stragglers plenty of time to get there. Then we can leave for the show. Gates open at 12PM :-)

Mark.

yea . glad to hear youve been training' date=' i can up the tempo now.

[/quote']

Head towards the trees along billing road, rightish from the entrance, we could up the anti with the size of the screen as well!

And does anyone still actually have an radio ariel so we can pump upp the volume to match?

Made a trip to Decathlon today to pick up some camping bits I can't find since the house move - little stove, ground sheet, mallet... did they have ANYTHING I went in for? no, they did not. :(

No disaster, got a tent, mat and bag at least. lol

Better check out the e38 forums, if I need to be there 8am Saturday morning I'm up at about 4.30am... feck!

Right for everyone coming to camp we are on the right hand side of the campsite. If you go up to the TOILETS and turn RIGHT BEHIND the main stage then carry on down the road and youn will see the TIDYVAG banner. We are on that corner with abig white nnarquee type thing and a green gazebo. WE ARE NEAR THE WALL THAT RUNS DOWN THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SHOW GROUND

Right for everyone coming to camp we are on the right hand side of the campsite. If you go up to the TOILETS and turn RIGHT BEHIND the main stage then carry on down the road and youn will see the TIDYVAG banner. We are on that corner with abig white nnarquee type thing and a green gazebo. WE ARE NEAR THE WALL THAT RUNS DOWN THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SHOW GROUND

Cool, thanks Craggsy. See you in the morning.

Futch - the consensus seems to be around 8am ideally but 9am might be OK. I'm going to aim for 8am and look like a zombie upon arrival. :-#