Edition38 Club Stand - Sat 1st Sept - Sun 2nd Sept

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 second review of the show;

Good company, great sunburny weather, decent food, very busy, good turnout on VR6OC stand Saturday, stellar turnout on Sunday, lots of nice motors, idjit youfs riding on roofs and bouncing off rev-limiters throughout the night (pffft!), yummy Dime bar milkshake Saturday, milkyshakers closed on Sunday (Boo!!!).

First campover show for me, will definately try and get to more as I really enjoyed this one. Will bring ear plugs or drink more to aid future sleep though.

just wanted to say thanks for a good weekend to those that welcomed me and my bro into the clique, really enjoyed the weekend. sorry i didnt pop over and say bye on sunday, but seeing as though we didnt get up till midday all the spots were taken on the stand so ended up parking miles away, had a browse round and decided to bail before the exit traffic got too hectic. and to those that got a run out in my car hope you all enjoyed it and my dodgy driving didnt put you off being a passenger again lol. cant wait till the next time i meet you lot. matt.

Haha nah mate the driving was all good and the sound from that turbo coupled with the good old vr6 roar was beautiful to say the least!!

Nice to have met you and your brother as well, although not sure i actually got either of your names!

While i'm writing this i may as well let you know of a meet on the 16th just off Junction 42 on M6 if you fancy it mate! Otherwise catch you soon.