Slightly Modded Absy **ICE & Interior Added**

Well I thought it was about time I let you guys see the subtle transformation of my pride & joy

moorsb4.jpg

Along with some other bits and pieces the bike rack had to go ;-)

engineb4.jpg

Nice & clean but very boring

2006_0702_112104AA.jpg

Awaiting new clutch after GTI International and a few welcome mods

2005_0727_073240AA.jpg

Bit more like it after almost a total rebuild

engine.jpg

In need of a bit of polish to get rid of winter grime but at least it now returns a respectable amount of power

moors4nonumberplate.jpg

moors3nonumberplate.jpg

2007_0218_160011af.jpg

Hopefully you'll notice i've put in MANY hours of effort, quite a bit of money and plenty of tlc into her.

Cheers

Gazzer

Looking very well m8. It all pays off in the end when you can look back and say....

"That's Mine"

Looking forward to seeing you at a few shows this year where you can display her on club stands and let everyone admire her :-)

Keep up the good work, and don't spend to much ! !

Catch ya on MSN....

Mark.

is it on coilovers or just shocks/ springs? it dont look bad tbh' date=' at least its driveable! some really nice motors in the club now, be good at this years shows to line em all up and have a grin

[/quote']

It's just on lowered shocks and springs. Yeah it looks ok and is driveable but just needs that little bit extra ;-)

Thought about lowering caps but if you go to that extreme, have all the alignment done and i'm still not happy it's money wasted. I'm gonna wait now until i need to replace suspension and then it will be coilovers. Cheers tho :-)