Meet Dylon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I know it did go through my mind when I looked at the car but i just couldnt resist!!!!! :$

Dusty was deffo more of an idiot magnet than this one though.

Basically me and Ian have sold all our cars and bought one.

This will save on about 3 insurance policies, tax, and general running costs.

The TDI will save me a fortune in Fuel + tax is only £115 per year and its a practical car i.e I can fit people in it and take stuff in it without it rubbing or for fear of it bottoming out.

It's not the cost of the car which was making me skint its the over running costs of having a VR6, Passat TDI, SJ Jeep Mk2 16v and Mk1 golf.

I drove the TDI over 100 miles last night and didnt hang about and the fuel gauge moved about a millimeter!

Its not a patch on driving the VR6 and TBH it would be silly to ever try and compair the two cars but I know now I can get in this one daily drive it too and from work without any hassels.

MPG on the way home was 48.9 :)

Yeah rich sorry did think about you but it was 8.15 by the time we got to the blokes house then the car had a nail in it bloomin tyre so wwe had to put the spare on it to test drive it. so we didnt leave until 9.15 with it :(

Tempted to Revo it?? My mate has the 130 which is now pushing out 194bhp and 420nm and i have to really work the vr to pull away!

Oh yes Mike the revo remap is something which is definatly being done to it asap :P

Cant believe your mates 130 Might get on the phone this week and book the car in for one lol.

Whats your mates fuel consuption like now its been done I've heard they are supposed to be even better on fuel when they've been revo'd! But I'm sceptical about that ;)

Yeah he keeps telling me that the fuel has got better, we have done a few other things such as pannel filter, cold air feed into the box, then some huge audi pipe out of the air box all the way into the inlet manifold which has also been recently cleaned! Used VAG COM to turn the exhaust gas recirulation valve down to minimum too, if you wanna chat to him he is on www.swdubs.co.uk (JIMTDI)