VR6 Syncro - Rolling shot Pg10

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully picking it up on the 28th - Ive added so much to the car though so its to be expected...

Yeah Paul put the 9's on and they are just under 1/2 inch shy from the arch - so im going to 9.5 i think - no wider... I cant tell really until i get the car back...

Shame that PF couldnt get mine right, it's got to go back in this month, because fuc*ing rust is coming through, tossers!

Just wait until I get hold of Paul! feeding Warren and Rich bullsh*t about me.... Good job I live 2 seconds down the road from them...

• 2 weeks later...

Alright lads :-)

No news as yet i have changed the colour i was going to orginally have and the engine bay is also being completely sorted too... Ive spent a shit load i know that... and now i want to change the wheels again!! and i havent even got the car back... lol

All bodywork has been sorted - flared arcrhes, relocated washer jets, aerial removed, polo handles, cult plinth and a few other bits- hoping the colour will go well with my chromulux windows too...

I have one pic but its not very good - will get some more up shortly :-)

Cheers for the feedback guys :-) The guys doing the bodywork are spot on fair play and also the guy doing the spraying has really got his heart into the car which means hopefully its gonna be a speactular finish :-)

Its been quite a while now though and im starting to miss it a lot!!!

btw love that avatar too stockers... since seeing that ive avoided the treadmills at the gym... lol

To be fair theres no problem with it being lhd - you get used to it really quickly - i think it would spoil the originality of the car if it was converted tbh :-)