• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have phoned them 3-4 times every day this week and have still not been able to finalise this. :-(

They have been having lots of meeting coz of a takeover or something.

Meetings are ended now and so next monday I hope to gwet some Joy.

As has been said the dates of Sat 5th sunday 6th are looking to be fine for an overnight stay, it's just the price of camping etc that needs to be sorted. :-)

Wish me luck for next week !!

Mark.

• 3 months later...

I think the plan we came up with was to hold it at billing next year but not tell the owners that were having a show so we dont get collard with charges. Just gonna choose a weekend and turn up and camp there ;) But really we'll be having our mega meet ;)

sounds amazing guys, really does. So gutted i cant make it, got a fire service training weekend on the 5th and 6th that i cant miss at all. Realatively new on this forum, and to the VR6 owning (since april), would have been great to meet up with everyone. :-p

Gutted :@

sounds amazing guys' date=' really does. So gutted i cant make it, got a fire service training weekend on the 5th and 6th that i cant miss at all. Realatively new on this forum, and to the VR6 owning (since april), would have been great to meet up with everyone. :-p

Gutted :@

[/quote']

This isnt happening until 2007 I've put in a provisional date with billing of August 4th and 5th ;)