GTI Spring Festival - 2nd April 2006

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll be quite a turnout if we get 20, are there facilities to clean your motor there or is it just a mad rush to the nearest petrol station with a jetwash??? Assuming they have a hose that you can fill your bucket up at???

Sorry for sounding dumb, i'm new (ish) to all this.

Cheers

Claire, if theres too many on the stand I have been asked to park @ the VAG Tuner stand seeing as I almost have shares with them with the amount of $ i have parted with! i would obviously prefer to be with u guys.

Am planning route up M3 from 6ish, hope to try and meet up with few others at toddington? any 1 up for it pm me??

Sorry Claire' date=' been asked to deffect to the Phat Dubs stand :(

[/quote']

I know, along with a few other i see ;)

dont u mean you asked to go on the phat dubs stand, along with those few others? !lol ;)

Actually Justin I seem to recall, you begging for a real car on the stand! I'll show you polishing before the year's out!! !lol :P;)

[/quote']

dont u mean you asked to go on the phat dubs stand, along with those few others? !lol ;)

Actually Justin I seem to recall, you begging for a real car on the stand! I'll show you polishing before the year's out!! !lol :P;)

ah yes it's all coming back to me now! judging by your avatar you could be right about the polishing!

hiya guys

I work for NAS Events who organise GTI Spring Festival and just thought id drop in and say hi.

Oh and ask you guyd how many spaces you want on your club stand?

If any of you guys are interested in sensible camoing on the saturday night please let me know on here

The only thing we ask if you want to camp is that you all turn up together, to save me keep opening the gate :lol:

cheers

danny

hiya guys

I work for NAS Events who organise GTI Spring Festival and just thought id drop in and say hi.

Oh and ask you guyd how many spaces you want on your club stand?

If any of you guys are interested in sensible camoing on the saturday night please let me know on here

The only thing we ask if you want to camp is that you all turn up together' date=' to save me keep opening the gate :lol:

cheers

danny

[/quote']

You have PM :)

[/quote']

ah yes it's all coming back to me now! judging by your avatar you could be right about the polishing!

Not a chance mate. I'm a million miles off yet!!

Can't wait to sse the new rims. I spent all weekend polishing mine with the old mop, nearly like glass ;)

Timing Chain tensioner disintegrated causing the upper chain to jump a tooth. I think I got away without any bent valves, but it can't be run now until the chains are replaced. It's the final straw for that damned Friday engine. I'm on the lookout for a well-treated 2.9 lump now.