GTI Spring Festival - 2nd April 2006

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys and gals who are turning up for the display can you try and make sure you get there for 9 (9.30 at the lastest really) i need to get a good spot for the display + if last year was anythng to go by we need to get there early to make sure we get enough space for all our cars.

Gernally when you get to the show pay your entrance fee on the gate and then get the marshalls to show you where to park as you will need to drive round to the otherside of the sprint track.

I'll PM everyone to confirm numbers a week before the show

No passes here there very relaxed about this show, which is a good and a bad thing good cause your not bossed about bad because sometimes its a little disorganised there!

Just ask a marshall when your there and they will point you in the right direction.

I'll PM everyone my phone number the week leading up to the show.

guys I am really sorry looks like I wont be able to make this show. i'll still do all the organising of it but can I leave it down toall you going to sort yourselves out once you are there.

If anyone wants to volenteer co ordinating everyone once your at the show then please let me know. All you have to do is just be a central source and find out where the club parking is and just arrnage the cars on it.

If I can do it any one can

I'm coming along now people so I will see you all there at about 9.00 - 9.30. I'll still send a PM round nearer the time

P.S For all you Premium members if you remeber to bring your membership card or letter along I'll have the free VR6OC Polo shirts to give out if anyone wants one :)

This sounds cool' date=' so I know its not a golf or a VR6 but would my Passat W8 be out of place with you guys, or do I have to park it where nobody can see it?

[/quote']

Absolutely! bring it along. I've never seen under the bonnet of one of those. I might bring a tape measure.... LOL!

Hi Claire' date='

I Will be there on the %th, I Also want to be on the stand with my VR, is that possible, i dont know if you remember but i did message you around the end of Jan?

[/quote']

Hi ya,

Sorry brain like a sive me lol !shy I've put you on the list we'll see you there :)

So how manys that now claire....seem to be quite a few of us.

24 !amazed Looks like I'm demoted to show and shine lol !lol

Can bet a few people wont make it on the day so I'm not going to increase our display numbers with the show organisers (20) :)