ULTIMATETUNE is not an authorized reseller of C2Motorsports Products........

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No news from the police but i have met a guy who lives and works for a company in Derby and he will help me getting my money back.He just contacted a UK legal firm which does this kind of things and asked for some things this guys needed.I have sent the proof of payment and the emails that Robert and Marie sent me during this period.I hope everything will work out good.His name is Robert Timms and not Robert Isaac.

dam what a mess just tolk me over an 1.1/2 hour to read all that p.s i feel for you all guys hope you get whats owed to you all.

Tell me bout it!!!! %-6

I really do hope everyone, both UK and abroad, get it all sorted and get their refunds. It's one thing being out of pocket, but it's also a right bitch having to chase around for something when you shouldn't have to!

Like i said, good luck and look forward to reading some happier posts from now on!

It appears he is also known as Robert Timms - With 'History'

See

https://secure.creditgate.com/search/search.aspx?AP=Current&CompanyID=1105576501&CompanyType=O

and

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/printthread.php?s=0ad3da8be1b0931e50793358259455b3&t=24713&pp=15

this would explain when I got a CCJ against him it came back as "not known at this address"

When the bailif went in he payed 500 pounds which is still 2000 short of what I'm owed.

feeling very stiched up................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, its taken long enough. finally got a cheque from Derby Crown court for the blanance he owed me today - non rubber version, drawn on the courts account. This includes my legal costs. :)

All I can say is thank Funk.

Still pissed off he did this to us, he has quite a big history if you know he is acually Rob Timms - having done some research. Still at least we were not the first, and owing to the crap legal system in the UK probably wont be the last.

Sound familiar - from - www.sxoc.com back in 2004

quote:

I dont know the ins and outs but yeah, its Robb Timms. Previously Ronin, now Torque something or other.

P???? says hes been onto Tomei and no ones ordered an engine to my spec. Theres also lots of other stuff going on with Rob but again Big kafuffles going on apparently. Im not getting into that as its nothing to do with me. My missing fecking engine is though

It has been a while since we have ventured into this forum, and having done so, I am glad to see that some people are getting restitution from that crook.

We have never received a respose to numerous phone calls, emails, pms, post, etc. in regards to the money owed C2........lesson learned.

A new policy has been adopted by C2Motorsports regarding foreign sales, and foreign representation. It is going to be a LONG time before we are comfortable distributing through another company. We have been contacted by several Tuners that have inquired about working with us for the European market, but as of this point, we have NOT agreed to anything.

We will work closely with the European market direct from the US, until there is a reputable sales/service record from a local Euro distributor who has PROVEN themselves in their market; of course the largest PROOF will be the happiness of you the customer.

I look forward to working with the VR6 Owner's Club in the future.

I apologize if our responses to your forum are slowed, but still to this day, we do not receive automated emails regarding updates to subscribed threads.

Sincerely,

Chris Collier

C2Motorsports LLC

[blockquote]It has been a while since we have ventured into this forum, and having done so, I am glad to see that some people are getting restitution from that crook.

We have never received a respose to numerous phone calls, emails, pms, post, etc. in regards to the money owed C2........lesson learned.[/blockquote]

It appears that most people have not gotten results via court, I assume C2 will take the same approach on this?

[blockquote]I look forward to working with the VR6 Owner's Club in the future.[/blockquote]

If you wish to set something more formal up, feel free to email me on chairman@vr6oc.com

[blockquote]I apologize if our responses to your forum are slowed, but still to this day, we do not receive automated emails regarding updates to subscribed threads.[/blockquote]

Providing you have a valid email address in your profile, and it actually works, then all you have to do is click the "Track Thread" link at the top of the forum post you wish to monitor..

In this case, the link would be: http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?90466.0.track

Hope this helps :)

Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

sorry to bring this thread back up. unfortunately this scum bag has scammed alot of people on the skyline oc. does anyone have any other address details other than whats on this thread. i`ve just spend 2 hours trawling through it for info!!

nerith do you have his mobile nuber matey.

cheers