My car is going in today for the charger! And got it back today, totally standard again!!

From the 2.9 corrado engine i should be looking at about 270 - 280 with the de-cat and system. And from what i've heard the low rev range will be fine.

Now if you are looking at changing your gearbox (which hopefully i will be doing in the not to disatant future) there is no other choice than the quaife 6 speed box. But it is incredably expensive. Over

think the walbro pump is a must-no under fuelling at full throttle.or a fine tuned map?

vince said mine was underfuelling at full throttle with the 11psi pulley on at 320bhp.advised put 8.5psi back on and wallbro pump.spiky torque on rr.although it does have water inj.vince said keep it safe-no detonation.

gav hows the install going m8' date=' pls let us know, pm me!

[/quote']

C2 have said Ultimate Tune is not an official supplier of C2 chargers anymore (seens strange as he seemed highly regarded and amazing value for money - I for one was going to pay a visit to him next year) however according to C2 UT has apparently messed a few members around on here who have paid for goods that they haven't received.

Hmmm' date=' haven't got a clue mate! You might as well have asked that in chinese!! I'll ask for you though. ;-)

[/quote']

Gav, what I mean is, the charger will suck in more air than the maf can measure (the max it can measure and the ecu can handle is 5 volts) which is a problem. One answer is to use an oversize 4" maf housing which means that the mass of air measured (and therefore the voltage) is lower so the ecu doesn't get confused and go into limp mode.

The problem is obd1 mafs (I am assuming yours is a hotwire obd1 maf- '94 Corrado right?) cannot be taken apart so the sensor can be fitted into a larger housing like obd 2 hotfilm mafs. So I was wondering how this issue has been overcome? The only fix I know is to use a voltage clamp on the maf to stop it reading over 5 volts and making the ecu go into limp mode. If you can find anything out that would be great as I'm planning on going for more boost soon so was just hoping for some information on this issue (send me a pm if you want) Cheers :D

I dont think anyone should be bad mouthing Ultimate Tune unless they've had 1st had experience of dealing with them - thats like me saying stealth etc are rubbish & that they provide a rubbish service when I've never used them myself & only going on what I've heard - seems to me that Rob has really tried to help people out on here and as soon as theres a little hint of a problem everyone jumps on the bad wagon! It takes a long time to build a good reputation in any business but not long at all to ruin it by people spreading chinese whispers.

Right, after 3 weeks of waiting i got my car back today, totally standard. Apparently, the charger unit is knackered and seized. So, i've gotta wait till the new year, when it is going down to stealth for fitting.

Make of it what you will. But i got a free 6-2-1 manifold and a refund till the new kit arrives, just to let you know.

i didn't see the charger no, and to be honest, something isn't right. But i have my money back, and its getting fitted at stealth, so can't complain.

Just been on an emotional rollercoaster the past 2 weeks. As i was told it was gonna be ready time and time again, it wasn't.

Ah well, hopefully alls well that ends well.

well at least you havent lost out cash wise. just a pity you arent racing around in it at the moment.

having trouble with mine too. has been on a rolling road with fuel pump problems and today the driveshaft decided to pop out of the cv joint, happened this morning but the guy didnt tell me till i called at 4.30 great, so i wont be getting mine back for a crimbo pressie either. arent cars and tuning companies crap...

have the cops got nothing better to do?

1 word and it begins with P.

now now children some cops lurve a loud car! I especially love that 1000 bhp new bugati veron thing!! ps justin was it one of these police cars in the pic?? as for community support officers telling you to go to the police station for a ticket?? tell them to fuck off they are a waste of space anyway and cant report or arrest you even though some think they are jonh wayne coz they got a 4 cell maglite!!!

1135375902_2067_FT89430_phone_pictures_004_.jpg