Picture of VR6 Owners Club Banners (comments please)

OK guys for those of you not attending the VW Festival this weekend and a preview for those that are. I have had these printed (I put the missis in to give you an idea of scale).

I havent had much time recently as work has been completely stupid over the last month, but I put in an evening or so and I called in a favour or two. I have the cassetts on lone and will have to pay for the print at some stage or so.

I can get the whole lot very cheap if a small amount of people would like to chip a tenner or so they can belong to the club and raise the profile of us ten fold at shows.

Please let me know what you all think as I'd hate to have waisted my time (and money!)

http://www.ajrdesigner.co.uk/brethren/banners.jpg

Nice one guys! They are weighed down by the cassettes on the bottom and have a folding pole at the back to keep them upright. The print is on durable vinyl and will stand rain, snow, wind, or whatever you throw at them. Whenever you put them away the print just spring rolls back into the cassette and you pop the folded poles into the bottom. They are so easy to carry around and will fit in the boot of any car.

nice job... is there a prize for best stand?

Yea Justin, there is a prize for best stand. I'm also picking up three ramps tomorrow to display some cars on and Tommo is bringing up a marquee with him. Shame your gonna be sat on the show and shine all day as I was kinda hoping to feature your car. !sad