Vw festival Harewood house Leeds

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch "VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK" on YouTube - VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK: http://youtu.be/wRt4Dr38ht4

just a few pics from the stand

Went over the mk2 with the machine and compound today and 2 coats of high gloss polish with a soft sponge head.. now it just needs waxing for the weekend my first ever vw show.. I'm well up for it..

Posted Images

Right guys heres the ticket prices

VW Festival 2014 Tickets

Join us for a weekend of family friendly VW fuelled entertainment. Our attendance was over 16,000 in both 2012 and 2013. 100's of amazing dubs, competitions, live bands, live acts, 100+ traders, camping etc. It's a fun-packed weekend. Get your tickets booked today.

Benefits of Prebooking

- Camping is only available by pre-booking

- Day tickets are cheaper than on the gate

- Free VW Festival 2014 window sticker

- Reduced queuing time on the gate for day tickets

- Tickets can be bought until Sunday 10th August 2014

GATE PRICE - DAY TICKETS ONLY Adult £15 : Child £5

Full Weekend

Friday pm to Sunday

2 nights of live entertainment

2+ show days

Entry : Friday 12pm-9pm

Site Closes : Sunday 6pm

Adult : £36.50

Children 0-15 : FREE

Short Weekend

Saturday to Sunday

1 night of live music and ents.

1+ show days

Entry : Saturday 9am - 9pm

Site Closes : Sunday 6pm

Adult : £26

Day Tripper

Saturday or Sunday

Main show days

Entry : Saturday / Sunday 9am

Site Closes : Sat / Sun 6pm

Adult : £13.50

GATE PRICE Adult £15 : Child £5

More info at www.vwfestival.co.uk

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Edited by daveyboy

Come on guys lets get cracking 4 more people at least. Dont worry about the condition of your car. Let's have a good turn out for the club and a great weekend/day

If anyone is camping we could have a little club camp site type thing to have a good drink and some good crack. Kids are more than welcome I'll be taking my little one and jaks14 will be taking his 2 liitle ones

So how does this work can I turn up anytime on the Sunday then just drive in and say I'm on the vr6oc stand

Schedule for the club stands guy's

SUNDAY

8am - 11am : stand entry

11am - 2.00pm : vehicle lock down

2.00 - 2.30pm : **early leavers**

2.45am - 4pm : vehicle lock down

4pm - 5pm : stand emptied

Right guys the club stand is booked for sunday only its booked for 10 cars but I could get this changed to 15 max so if anyone else is interested get your name down.

Everyone that has there name on the list needs to pre book there tickets to get access to the club stand. This includes passengers. Ill be getting sent some rear view mirror hangers which you will need to get to the club stand also. But when I receive these i'll post these out or can hand them out to anyone camping for the weekend.

Lets do the club proud guys

Come on guys who's up for getting there selves on the vr6oc club stand at the vw festival, Leeds. We have one more space for the stand but it is possible to have max of 15 cars on the stand.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Right guys. Ive had a confirmation email from the organiser's from the vw festival the stand has been confirmed for 10 cars. I will be getting club stand passes a few weeks before the show. Everyone whos name is on the list need to pre book there tickets weather your there for the weekend or just for the day.