Vw festival Harewood house Leeds

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch "VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK" on YouTube - VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK: http://youtu.be/wRt4Dr38ht4

just a few pics from the stand

Went over the mk2 with the machine and compound today and 2 coats of high gloss polish with a soft sponge head.. now it just needs waxing for the weekend my first ever vw show.. I'm well up for it..

Posted Images

Right guys the club stand currently has

1. Daveyboy

2. Jaks14

3. ABVsean

4. Overboost

5. Reaperx

6. Lukey

7. PeteVRT

8. Russvrt

We have 2 more spaces. Anyone interested? The stand is booked for the Sunday only guys

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

There's 2 more spaces now guys. Anyone else interested?

I've started on my engine bay.. well the plastics and covers anyway.. its gonna get a respray in the next couple of weeks and hopefully have a nice shiney set of shoes on by the time this comes around. .. hopefully he said...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've started on my engine bay.. well the plastics and covers anyway.. its gonna get a respray in the next couple of weeks and hopefully have a nice shiney set of shoes on by the time this comes around. .. hopefully he said...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You best have ye little mincer

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Right guys we have 3spaces left as a couple of guys have had to pull out . If your interested let me know.

The list is

1. Daveyboy

2. Jaks14

3. ABVsean

4. Overboost

5. Lukey

6. Russvrt

7. Paular

8. Georgehull

Edited by daveyboy

Is nowt coming in to the garage like mate?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

nothing in for last 2 weeks and I was off the week before for mot training so haven't been payed for nearly 3 weeks. I have been in and stripped most of the golf but just ran out of funds. Been offered another job going to go see about it tomoro hopefully back in work soon.