Vw festival Harewood house Leeds

Is anybody interested in getting a club stand here? The show is on the 16th & 17th of August this year although the gates open on friday the 15th for camping. Its a good show always gets a good turn out. Theres 2 big camping areas, theres beer tents and live music on for campers both friday and saturday night.

I go every year and have done for for the past 8yrs or so but id like there to be a vr6oc stand there this year. I know there has been in the past so lets revive this guys

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch "VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK" on YouTube - VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK: http://youtu.be/wRt4Dr38ht4

just a few pics from the stand

Went over the mk2 with the machine and compound today and 2 coats of high gloss polish with a soft sponge head.. now it just needs waxing for the weekend my first ever vw show.. I'm well up for it..

Posted Images

Wey at least my tractors a VAG unlike your French shite haha and the VR will be back on the road by the end of the month. Anyway you best get that mk2 of yours stripped and painted by then

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Leeds is a bit far north for me to attend (especially when I don't have a VR at the moment)

I'm happy for you to be a rep and act on behalf of the club to organise though daveyboy, the team can help you out along the way, and we do need more event organisers further afield from where I'm based :)

Is this something your interested in being involved with?

I'm gonna try and get down to the Pickering one mate. And Cornish I'm assuming that's Leeds is gonna be a bit of a hike for you mate

Any show is a hike for us but Leeds should be easy enough compared to dubshed last month and VW Days next month,

If there was a prize for most miles travelled to attend shows in a year I reckon I'd be up there lol

I'd be up for it m8. Which day are you thinking of ?? Or the full weekend ??

I'll be there for the weekend mate but I was think of trying to get a stand sorted for the Sunday as that seems to be the main day

If I can get some decent interest I don't mind organising it. Shall we say around 10 cars for the stand?

Right guys ive sent a few pm's off to to people not too far away from leeds to see if I can drum up some more interest for a club stand so far the names I have are

1. daveyboy (myself)

2. Jaks14

3. ABVsean

4. Overboost

5. Reaperx (if car is finished)

6. Lukey

7. PeteVRT

8. Marneus

9. 20vtvw

Im looking to have 10 cars on the stand but it is possible that we could have more

If you havent received a pm please feel free to ad your name and ill pm you

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Edited by daveyboy