Vw festival Harewood house Leeds

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch "VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK" on YouTube - VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK: http://youtu.be/wRt4Dr38ht4

just a few pics from the stand

Went over the mk2 with the machine and compound today and 2 coats of high gloss polish with a soft sponge head.. now it just needs waxing for the weekend my first ever vw show.. I'm well up for it..

Posted Images

Right guys I'm heading to leeds soon for a weekend of camping fun. Hope to see yous all at the stand on Sunday. For people that don't know try and get there for around 9.30 am so we can get the stand sorted. See yous all there and if anyone needs to contact me my number is 07446102450. Let's make this a good one

Remember have your wrist bands on and stand pass displayed when you go through the gates

Is there anyone that's going to vwfestival know owt about car audio? I've wired a sub and amp into my raddo but no output I had it working in my mini years ago so it does work think I might have missed summit so if someone could have a quick look at Leeds there be a couple of fosters in it for ya! Cheers