My Mk1 vrt 4wd build thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It got a lot of good attention at the show but was ear wigging so Ino where to make changes but to be fair all the kids my age so early 20s we're hating on it quite abit prob just jealousy to be fair

After I done the arches I decided it needs some sort of skirt so I attempted at making one but still not 100% with it :/ think I wanted something more box like Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just before Xmas managed to get hold of a unit but it had so much rubbish init so took a month on constant cleaning but got to tow the golf there was the scetchey thing I've ever done got my mate to tow it with my car on a bar but I had no pedal box init yet so would not recommend it lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers bud and well I need to do little things like shorten one shaft n a prop run brake lines and little bits like that but all the main stuff is done and it made it to players :D even tho I was up till half 3 and then left at 5 in the morning lol but ran into some issues that night like making school boy errors like not putting cvs in the hubs to roll and then the wheel falling out with the bearing lol but il just up load all the piks in between :)

y7y8y7us.jpg

a7ety4ah.jpg

y4use7u2.jpg

nehagy7u.jpg

a8ejeqad.jpg

be3unyjy.jpg

hebarebu.jpg

dyzyqy2y.jpg

adevu6ab.jpg

It got a lot of good attention at the show but was ear wigging so Ino where to make changes but to be fair all the kids my age so early 20s we're hating on it quite abit prob just jealousy to be fair and because it wasent clean and dumped on air ride and I wanted to say I don't think UNO how much effort I've put into this lol but hey haha the older generation loved it tho and gave me a lot of feed back witch made me smile n seem all worth it just can't wait to drive it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...